This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Kick the shit out of LRon

edited June 2007 in Everything Else
This game lets you try for maximum ass-kicking distance. I kicked LRon 113946 meters. If anyone can beat my score, you'll get mad props.

Comments

• As much as I hate Scientology, this game is lame.
  • I was expecting a Nanaca Crash or Penguin launching clone.
  • I was expecting a Nanaca Crash or Penguin launching clone.

Yeah, at least Nanaca crash is... a game.
  • edited June 2007
    This is just click a button and get a random score. If you really want to compete over who can roll better random numbers, go play Yahtzee.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • This is just click a button and get a random score. If you really want to compete over who can roll better random numbers, go play Yahtzee.
    Yahtzee has a tiny bit of skill to it. Basically it comes down to whether or not you can calculate, or remember, the odds of rolling different items on the score sheet. If you can calculate those odds, and your opponents can not, then you will beat them at Yahtzee. If all players are intelligent enough, i.e: not complete dumbasses, then it is completely random.
  • edited June 2007
    This is just click a button and get a random score. If you really want to compete over who can roll better random numbers, go play Yahtzee.
    Yahtzee has a tiny bit of skill to it.
    I know, but I couldn't think of a proper example -_- I know there's a game that old people play where you just roll two die and compare scores to see who wins, but I couldn't think of the name of it.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • I know, but I couldn't think of a proper example -_- I know there's a game that old people play where you just roll two die and compare scores to see who wins, but I couldn't think of the name of it.
    Craps?
  • edited June 2007
    I know, but I couldn't think of a proper example -_- I know there's a game that old people play where you just roll two die and compare scores to see who wins, but I couldn't think of the name of it.
    Craps?
    Nope. I know how Craps is played. It's much simpler than Craps.
    Post edited by Sail on