This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Polls!

edited April 2006 in GeekNights
Everyone, including myself, wants polls on the forum. Well, we can't have that until a new version of the forum software gets released. However, you will notice that there are now polls on the right side of http://www.frontrowcrew.com! I have already created our first poll. Everyone go vote!

Comments

• Can we have a new poll?
    I think we should vote on it.
  • Why don't I see a...

:/
  • also Scott's link is broken. There is a ! in the url.
    I think we should vote on it.
    Nay, we shan't.
  • Let's vote on if we should vote on it.
    I agree on this. And it'll give Scrym enough time to think up a proper poll in time.
    No, that would be a stupid waste of time and resources. We have better shit to do than sit around discussing whether we should discuss about what to discuss.
  • We should do something! Should we do something?
  • edited August 2011
    How much would you pay for download manga and would you pay subscription or per item?
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Still no polls on the front page...
  • How much would you pay for download manga and would you pay subscription or per item?
    That would propably increase the amount of manga I pirate - I'd pirate part of every single manga I thought might interest me, and if I liked the first bit, I'd pay for it. If I don't like it, I wouldn't bother.
  • I like the current poll.