This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Car Crash

edited June 2007 in Everything Else
Car crash.

The text linked photos are very graphic.

Comments

• I am studing to become a physician but I do not dare to look at the linked pictures. That was pretty mess up,
  • You do not want to look at the text linked pictures... Trust me on this one.
  • If there is a potential criminal action, I get called out to accidents such as this. Fortunately, it doesn't happen too often.

I don't know why someone would post these photos to the internet. While they may have some "educational" value (arguably), they should have at least blurred out the face of the victim.

The worst one I saw was a family on vacation. Seeing the kids was pretty tough to handle - especially when I have kids of my own.
  • One of my friends is an EMT in Hartford CT. We don't let him tell work stories anymore.
  • You do not want to look at the text linked pictures... Trust me on this one.
    I peaked at "The Glimpse". Then I turned back.
  • edited June 2007
    Being in the aviation industry, I've seen some pretty horrible shit. The worst was when one of our test pilots was bringing back one of the birds that had landed due to weather. Said weather had cleared out, but on the way back, they got caught in a sudden fog bank, and lost is in the trees. I had known that pilot since I was 12. I work out of the hanger that they bring the wrecked birds to so that they can do the tear-downs and investigations off site. When I saw that bird, and how mangled the cockpit was, it was bad. Its was REAL bad. Most aircraft will be stripped down for some of the reusable parts, and they will be in the hanger for a month before the frame is sent back to Boeing. This bird was in the hanger for 2 days, after which they determined that there wasn't anything salvageable anywhere on the thing, and they trucked it out to the bone yard.

They said it had been cruising at about 120 knots when it drifted into taller growth in the woods.
    Post edited by WallyBman on