This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Share your Xbox Live Gamertags!

edited June 2007 in Video Games
Since that thread about the Xbox 360 was somewhat popular, I figured why not make a thread so we can share our Xbox Live Gamertags. So, share away! For convenience, please include a written or voice message in the friend request that pertains to geeknights and states your name on the forums, so we all know who everyone is.

Gamertag: Vamp9999

Comments

• You can add your gamertag to your profile and look at other peoples profiles to see theirs.
  • edited June 2007
    I figured that a thread for it was appropriate, as going to everyone's profile would be somewhat tedious. However, thanks, cause I had no idea we could do that.

EDIT: Well, I've decided to go ahead and check everyone that posted in the "Should I get a 360" thread. Post in here though if you like, just so everyone knows. It would be nice to have it in a signature, or a link near the profile names.
    Post edited by Vhdblood on
  • kiey's Gamercard

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
  • edited July 2007
    Post edited by N15PCA on
  • Ah, sorry Vamp, I declined your invite last night only to realize you might be from here - you had a message attached to it :( I'll fire you an invite again.

I'll fire everyone an invite here.
  • edited June 2007
    zombie a gogo
    Post edited by zombie a gogo on
  • My profile here has my GamerTag card in it.
  • Wow, I'm glad we had such a large response. I think that some forum-goers hadn't realized you could link your gamertag to your forum name, so I'm glad we got that settled. If you haven't posted here yet, get to it!
  • edited June 2007
    Mine My gamertag is M16 Elitest and everyone should feel free to add me, just message me explaining how you got my gamertag.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • edited June 2007
    weddaz's Gamercard

Get your own Gamercard Sig.

WiP: I hope you don't mind that I changed the gamercard image you had, the other one was difficult to read. Let me know if you want it changed back.
    bees: I don't mind, I liked it that way but I know my stuff and it's not for me to look at.
    I will add you guys ASAP and when i have both the xboxes and TV on. I will also try this boardgamery after listening to the old episode about it :)
    Post edited by bees knees on
  • edited June 2007
    I see a few people without Carcassonnes. You know who you are.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • People without Carcassonne should be banned... well maybe just harshly talked to.
  • People without Carcassonne should be banned... well maybe just harshly talked to.
    We'll give them a week or so. Not everyone has time to play games every day.
  • Anyone up for playing a game of teh Carcassonne tonight?
  • I see a few people without Carcassonnes. You know who you are.
    Says the man who does not even own an X-Box360!
  • I see a few people without Carcassonnes. You know who you are.
    Says the man who does not even own an X-Box360!
    We have the actual board game, and it has been played heavily. Anyone who owns the board game and has played it as much as we have is excused.
  • What about those who don't have their tag linked to their credit card and currently don't have $40 to buy the prepaid card? Yeah, the cheapest in stores around me is the 2800 point cards which they sell for $40 Canadian.