This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Atomic Warrior: Valiant Denim!!

edited June 2007 in GeekNights
Rym and Scott recently participated in Fast Karate for the Gentlemen's fake robot show. If you don't normally listen to Dave and Joel's podcast, you might want to check it out.

Comments

• How is it a fake robot show. Seems like a robot show to me.
  • In this episode I finally get off my ass and spend 8+ hours editing our fake robot show: Atomic Warrior: Valiant Denim.
  • Just because Dave says it, that makes it right? What about it makes it a fake robot show as opposed to a robot show?
  • I don't know, I was just taking his wording. He produced the damn thing, talk to him.
  • I don't know, I was just taking his wording. He produced the damn thing, talk to him.
    I win.
  • edited June 2007
    I win.
    ...I didn't know it was a competition/argument. Seriously, you are one of the most confrontational people I have talked to, chill out.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • I win.
    ...I didn't know it was a competition.
    And that is why you lose! Haha!
  • edited June 2007
    To Scott everything is an argument or debate. He is incapable of simple conversation.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • He needs to take some fucking Midol.
    That is a bit harsh. He just is as he is. If you don't like it, don't interact with him.
    That is a bit harsh. He just is as he is. If you don't like it, don't interact with him.
    It was mostly in jest.
  • Hey! I just found out what midol is.

I'll have to use that one in the future...
  • Which one is the half with the boob?
  • Just because Dave says it, that makes it right? What about it makes it a fake robot show as opposed to a robot show?
    Everything Dave says is true, haven't you learned this before?
  • It was awesome, great job Scrym :P
  • Yeah, both Scott and Rym can really pull off that "evil, and smug about it" quality that most classic villians have. Nice Job, guys

But, ah, why were the demons named after minor Hamlet characters?
  • But, ah, why were the demons named after minor Hamlet characters?

im in ur scrptz, makin ur symbolizms!!1

Nice "New Getter Robo" reference :P

Nice "New Getter Robo" reference :P

More Baron Ashura, but the shoe fits.