This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

online manga

2»

Comments

• You confuse me, I put what my watch said at the time.
  • Well what do you know, my stupid watch ran out of battery.
  • edited April 2006
    You know what from this point on I wont even mention my life for the love of pete's sake. (I meant the miss-grammatization)
    Post edited by the flamming geek on
  • edited April 2006
    Oh and Rym have you ever read the word script?
    Post edited by the flamming geek on
  • Wow, I must say the flamming geek..... is so obviously 11. First he meant to saying "flaming geek" and couldn't even spell that right, something a trip to google would solve in "0.17 seconds". Second, he is an annoying shitling. Third. his grammar is so poor it makes me....... fuck and even I have bad grammar. Fourth, he's never heard of a freaking edit button! 4 POSTS IN A ROW?! He doesn't know how to apologize, or learn from mistakes. He's irrational. He's...... he's a flamer! Damn I'm sorry for bumping this but god is he annoying. And does this mark the first offical flame of the forum? Even under flamewars I've come across no flaming.

Does anyone have even the slightest inkling as to who this is? Or does anyone think they might possibly know him? I mean... do people like this just come out of nowehere?
  • From my experiences with other online communities, I can say with certainty that people like him just come out of the woodwork. I highly doubt anyone here actually knows him. (Granted, we know exactly where and to an extent who he is due to the fact that we're admins here).