This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

NDS deals :D

edited June 2007 in Everything Else
Well, It looks like I wil be going to Toy R' Us this week

Comments

• Is it one of those "highest price prevails" sales?
    Probably. I'm still thinking about going in to get Puzzle Quest and two other games. 33% of isn't so bad.
  • Yeah, Puzzle Quest is looking pretty good. I think I'm going to grab that this week-end and maybe "The Darkness" for the 360.

I made the mistake of getting Resident Evil for the Wii last week-end...man I hate the controls. The trigger on the wii-mote is not even used to fire the gun...what the hell?
    I can't think of a buy X get Y free deal that's NOT highest price. To my knowledge, all these type of deals are always like that.
  • BEST FLAMEWAR EVAR:
    (From the Jostiq link)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. "I work at a Toys R Us in Canada. Havn't heard anything about this promo at all."

Of course you haven't, let's assume that Canada is 3000 miles north of the Melbourne, Florida ToysRUs. From this location, I have just shouted to you about the deal:

3000 Miles * 1610 Meters/Mile = 4829268 Meters.

Speed of Sound = 343 Meters/Second

Therefore, audio confirmation of this deal will reach you in: 14079 Seconds / 3600 Seconds/Hour = 3.91 Hours.

~HotShotX
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    4. hotshot.. that's only assuming that everywhere on teh East Coast of teh US it is 20 degrees Celcius. During the summer, I doubt it's 20 degrees celcius anywhere. Therefore it will reach him a lot faster. Because Speed of sound is 331.4 + .6(temperature)

good try though
    Probably. I'm still thinking about going in to get Puzzle Quest and two other games. 33% of isn't so bad.
    Ooh yes, Puzzle Quest is very fun. When it came out, it was sold out everywhere, and took a while for me to find a copy for my bf and I. When we got the games, we were instantly addicted and played non stop for weeks until we got our characters maxed out and beat the game. Now I play a new character on occasion, but in all honesty, this game was probably one of the more better games that I've bought on the DS since Animal Crossing: WW or Tetris, imo.

But if you pick it up, I would love to hear your review on it, possibly in a future podcast. ^_~
  • ^_~
    OMG, Rym had a sex change? Is that you, Rymette?
  • ^_~
    lol, no. Yeah, I use those emoticons a lot. Seriously too much for my own good. From ^^, ^_^, ^_^, ^^;; d('.'d) or _(._.)_ , you might see that frequently for me, so I apologize in advance. It's second nature for me to type that.
  • ^_~
    So that explains the ponytail...
  • edited June 2007
    So that explains the ponytail...
    Hey leave us, and our pony tails alone WiP. lol.
    Post edited by Zeehat on
  • BEST FLAMEWAR EVAR:
    Wow. That is fantastic.
  • Well, I already got my three. It's pretty good deal if you play your cards right.