This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pokemon Battle Revolution

edited June 2007 in Video Games
I picked up my copy today (have not played yet) and there are a few interesting points:

You can not move the save game to an SD card
When you copy your Pokemon over it copies ALL of your Pokemon. Box system and all.
4 Save games
You can store your Pokemon on your Wii-mote and bring them to a friends house.
Or you can just bring your DS to their house...

I put a short write-up on my lame blog today with a little bit more information.

All in all it looks like Battle Stadium from the N64 days on the Wii. It should be a $39.99 game but it's Pokemon!

Comments

• I'm not into pokemon enough to shell out forty dollars for a 3D battle engine with slightly easier to obtain items.
  • I'm not into pokemon enough to shell out forty dollars for a 3D battle engine with slightly easier to obtain items.
    That's what I'm saying.
  • When you copy your Pokemon over it copies ALL of your Pokemon. Box system and all.
    Does this mean it can replace Pokemon Box?
  • No, it has no "box" features. It just copies all your Pokemon over (one way).

The battle animations are meh.

Yeah, you can store all your Pokemon on your Wiimote and bring them to a friends house but you can also just bring your DS!

What would make this killer is if you could host a tournament online and allow other people to watch the battle. Now that would be awesome!
  • I'm probably going to get this, regardless of the price gouging. I've always enjoyed the Pokemon Stadium "games" and this should be no exception. The DS control system sells it for me.
  • I think I'll wait until they make a real 3D Pokemon for DS to watch my Pokemans battle in the 3rd dimension.