This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Sarah Silverman and Paris Hilton

So did you guys watch the MTV Movie Awards? I didn't but I happened to watch youtube and saw Sarah Silverman really dis Paris. And because I really hate Paris, I thought I'd share with you. So go and Youtube it.

Comments

• Sarah Silverman is not particularly funny to me. It's more like she tries to be as offensive as possible to be funny.
  • MTV is still around?
  • Sarah Silverman is not particularly funny to me. It's more like she tries to be as offensive as possible to be funny.
    Yeah but someones got to do it. I don't think that she is trying to be funny. She knows that she is offensive and she tells shit like it is. That's why I like her.
    MTV is still around?
    I know. Hard to believe right?
  • what does MTV stand for now anyway?
  • I really don't know. Oh Gods! I really wanna know now.... It's supposed to be Music Television..... What music?
  • what does MTV stand for now anyway?
    I believe it's "Much Talking and Violence".
  • All wit aside, it does seem to still be Music Television.
    However, the few times I actually stop for more than three seconds on MTV, they're playing stupid shit like Yo Momma.
  • The best source of music videos is, currently, Youtube. Honestly, where else would you see such masterpieces like this:

• I can't make fun of that.  They're so enthusiastic... it'd be like kicking a puppy.
  • The sad thing about MTV is that they do not let you see the foreign editions.

When I was stationed in Germany back in the early 90's MTV America was rap music all day long. The one out of England was a mix of dance and heavy metal. When I got back I wanted my MTV Europe back!!!

In this age of Satellite TV why can't they offer all of the MTV stations?
  • The sad thing about MTV is that they do not let you see the foreign editions.

When I was stationed in Germany back in the early 90's MTV America was rap music all day long. The one out of England was a mix of dance and heavy metal. When I got back I wanted my MTV Europe back!!!

In this age of Satellite TV why can't they offer all of the MTV stations?
    I remember when I was in Israel we were able to watch MTV Europe and MTV India. Both were of the highest quality.
  • I saw the ODDEST ska video ever on MTV Latin America, or whatever it's called. We get that non-US MTV, at least. And it's always good for a laugh.
  • Paris sucks, and I stopped caring about MTV once they stopped producing Daria,  The Head and The Maxx :P
  • They still play all sorts of music on MTV Latin America (at least the one for north/central America) but its slowly degrading to what it is in the US, as more and more "reality" shows are popping up, plus stupid shows like punk'd, others were great at the beginning like Celebrity Deathmach, but have since turned to shit.

I really believe that internet is the all mighty solution.
  • Paris sucks, and I stopped caring about MTV once they stopped producing Daria

I was pretty much the same way. I miss Daria. I don't even know what channel MTV is on my local cable, let alone watch TV. MTV makes me cringe.
  • I'm just glad I got the chance to get the cool MTV growing up, after the 80's rap, I remember watching MTV oddities, Daria, Ren and Stimpy, Bevis and Butthead and a barrage of independent animations in between good music
  • Yes, I love the MTV oddities as well. One of my fav's: Liquid Television. I was recently watching the Aeon Flux DVDs and on the extras it had some Liquid TV stuff. It brought back so many memories on how I would stay up late night as a kid, when I should obviously be sleeping, but for some reason it was just so cool to watch, especially Aeon Flux.