This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

XBLA FTW!!!

edited June 2007 in Everything Else
So, it's Wednesday again, so the new titles have just been released on XBL. You know what that means this week? Carcassonne! Yes, I now own Carcassonne for the XBox 360! And let me tell you, the implementation is AMAZING! And the a.i. for the single player is about right; not too hard, not too easy.

Comments

• yes, Carcassonne ftw.

*goes back to playing Carcassone*
  • I'm currently ranked 60th overall. One of the guys from Fast Karate is ranked as well, but somewhere around 1200th...
  • Digging out this old thread since I don't want to start a new one. Recently, XBox Live arcade has been full of win. We got Sam & Max, they just released Monkey Island and soon they will bring on the Turtles in Time remake. Turtles in Time is still best beat 'em up game ever (River City Ransom is a very close second).
  • Digging out this old thread since I don't want to start a new one. Recently, XBox Live arcade has been full of win. We got Sam & Max, they just released Monkey Island and soon they will bring on the Turtles in Time remake. Turtles in Time is still best beat 'em up game ever (River City Ransom is a very close second).
    You forgot Marvel VS Capcom 2 and Virtual On!
    And Battlefield 1943.
    And Battlefield 1943.
    And the latest Worms game.
  • And the latest Worms game.
    I'm kind of pissed that I bought Worms right before Worms 2 came out. I should have done some more research about the release dates, but at least the first game was only 400 points.

By the way, who though the point system for XBL was a good idea? 1600 points is $20? Why don't you just make it 2000 points for $20 dollars like the Nintendo Points?
  • You guys also forgot about Steam, right?