This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Who here listens to Art Bell?

edited June 2007 in Everything Else
Ever since I heard him in the blockbuster game "Prey", I've been listening to Art Bell on his paid podcast. His show operates through Coast to Coast AM and you can get ahold of the show at coasttocoastam.com. It's about seven dollars a month, but boy is it worth it every weekend. There's also George Noory, but I just don't care for him. I'm to much of a sap for voices I guess, and his just doesn't do it for talk about extra-terrestrials and governmental conspiracies. Art does exceptionally well though, and he's been on the air for twenty years, and he's been in the Air Force, so over-spewing knowledge is implied.

And it's not just aliens and UFO's he covers. I remember not too long ago, he interviewed a guy in New York City who had been kidnapped and made friends with his captors. Then another time, he talked about noise, which was very interesting. Not like ghosts, but sounds everywhere that affect us on a huge scale, and how humans react to them.

If anyone else listens to his show, it would be great to see who does on this forum.

Comments

• I think we heard this wacko late at night on some or other AM station while driving through the barren wilds from Oswego back to RIT after a hockey game.
  • My 94 year old crazy great-grandmother listens to him so I get to hear it second-hand when I see her . . . awesomeness.
  • He is on the local FM talk station that is 5 miles off the base, and I live in southeast Alabama, working as a mechanic, so I hear it on multiple radios every night. Its some truely crazy stuff. Really enjoyable. No matter how odd you are, it can make you feel more "normal."