This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Hello from an iPhone

edited June 2007 in Technology
The iPhone is not too shabby, but I'm waiting for a latter revision.

Comments

• Enjoy your $60-$100 a month bill.
  • I was just at an apple store playing with it, I wanted to see how it would be to use for my regular internet browsing so I posted to the forum. Think of it as a hello world from a device that is interesting, but not worth the money for another two to three generations. If I should not have made such a post, then delete this thread.

The keyboard works reasonably well, but I found that I made far more errors then when typing on my Treo's keyboard.
  • edited June 2007
    My co-worker bought one today. It seemed like a decent phone, but I think it might become the next N-Gage in a way.

[Edit] Oh, I was under the impression that you had bought one.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • I guess I should have been more clear, but I wanted to be brief. There were other people waiting to play with it.
  • Too bad it's almost impossible to get an N95 in this country, the interface sucks, the service sucks and the carrier sucks. Sure, the iPhone has all the same problems, but these are problems for every phone in the US. Thus, all phones in the US suck.
  • I wish this would come out.
  • edited July 2007
    Man, at least you Americans have options. The Canucks get fucked when it comes to phones. No options, worse service. Nice. "Telus" is the god damned devil.
    Post edited by MitchyD on
  • Yeah, Canada has sucky phones too, but do not envy the US. Japanese people can watch digital broadcast television over the air on their phones that are thinner than the RAZR. Oh, and those are the cheap models.