This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

ai cho aniki

Do you want to shread your eyes? Then play this game, its like the video game version of broke back mountain. the games about almost naked men (puke now or forever hold on to those gastric juices forever ) doing gay stuff and posing. the worst part of it is that it's actually fun. the gameplay is simple press the fire button and it shoot a god-danm slow missile ,but if you press up up fire button then it will do something else, the convinations are endless.

Comments

• What's wrong with almost naked men?
  • Huge muscular looking demon guys in thongs? that what it is entierly.
  • Wasn't Cho Aniki also a fighting game with massive men thrusting at each other for victory?
  • Note the ai added on the beguining.
  • edited December 2006
    I've always wanted to play that game. In fact, I'll pay money for it.

There is nothing wrong at all with this game. Nothing at all. They just love each other.
    Post edited by Ametto on
  • edited April 2006
    well I tried posting an image but the freaking thing is against hot linking.

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/sexual-games/10.php
    Post edited by the flamming geek on
  • You shouldn't hotlink images. It's generally bad practice for a number of reasons.
  • edited April 2006
    You know that the Warner brothers are gay?
  • edited April 2006
    In German= Warmer Bruder. ("warm brother" meaning gay person.)
  • All right. It's great that you know how to use the Babel Fish and all, but was that really necessary? Not to sound rude, but it wasn't even really on-topic.
  • Fick du ,Dir hat wohl einer in's Hirn geschissen und vergessen zu ziehen!
  • OH MY GOD you don't know what the Babel Fish is? You haven't read the Hitchhiker's Guide? It's AltaVista's translator thing.
  • Or he is trying to feign innocence by appearing ignorant.
  • try to translate my above post
  • my above post says:

fuck you, Apparently someone shited on your head and forgot to flush.
  • OK, speaking German doesn't prove whether or not you are in Japan. Prove that you are, and save yourself a lot of grief.
  • Wow... Well now I know how to not be annoying.
  • And he can't even speak German! ^^
  • Well, Google seems to have problems with translation ^^
  • My eyes burn reading the posts above.
  • Oh wow. Great thread. Odd to bump such an old thread, but that should lead us into a discussion of the after-effects and how we deal with trolls. So, how about it?
  • Ban them. Ban anyone who has the word "flamming" in their screen name.
  • I remenber I started lurking this froum about a week before Flammingeek joined, he kept me from joining, good thing he's gone.
    But Scrym should not have even spoken his name, not even once, that kid is pretty much the most mentioned forum member (well ex-forum member) ever.
  • Well, he got what he wanted.
  • Well, he got what he wanted.
    I said the same thing before.
  • Wow. That's very annoying. I like the court marshall thread better.
  • I remenber I started lurking this froum about a week before Flammingeek joined, he kept me from joining, good thing he's gone.

But Scrym should not have even spoken his name, not even once, that kid is pretty much the most mentioned forum member (well ex-forum member) ever.
    What about Katsu? Same name here on the forums.
  • Hurray!

Ai Cho Aniki is coming to the PSP.