This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Tribe

I have heard that this was a huge show in Europe and a few other places. I have just started to watch it on youtube and am greatly enjoying it, though it definitely has it's ups and downs. So if you have seen it, what do you think?

Comments

• Talk to my sister about that one. She was obsessed with it back in the day.
    Are you talking about the one with the growth acceleration virus?
  • There is a growth acceleration virus? I haven't come close to watching all of the first season and I still have five more seasons to watch. There is a virus that has kill all of the adults and older people. The teens and little kids will catch it eventually. So these kids have created tribes and divided the city up. The tribes all fight against one another. At least, they do now. I don't know what will happen in the other seasons. But it's pretty good.
  • It's a great show indeed. It's a joint production with Channel 5 (UK) and the Oz's Cloud 9 as far as I'm aware. It ran for a good few series but finally just fizzled out.
  • They have been talking about making another season for two years. I doubt it will ever actually happen. I'm just sad that America doesn't have great shows like this. I might watch TV for more than an hour a week if we did.