This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dave and Joel - A Geek Conspiracy Theory

edited July 2007 in Everything Else
I was listening to "We Care a Lot" by Faith No More in the car yesterday and was confused and alarmed by my senses.

I ask you: People of the forums, and cross-over Dave and Joel fans, are our close anime-hating friends really washed-up 1980s-90s rockers Faith No More? I challenge ye: Listen to the song and tell me that's not Dave pseudo-rapping about Sour Patch Kids and Transformers, with Joel doing back up vocals.

It's eerie.

Comments

• I have never heard Dave and Joel. I have heard of Faith No More and I have several of their CDs.
  • Mike Patton > Dave and Joel

Ergo, Dave and Joel cannot be Faith No More.
  • edited July 2007
    Mike Patton was not with Faith No More at the beginning when We Care A Lot came out...the singer's name was Chuck something I believe.
    Post edited by zombie a gogo on
  • Ah, never mind then.

Though Mike Patton is still greater than everyone else.
  • edited July 2007
    I was listening to "We Care a Lot" by Faith No More in the car yesterday and was confused and alarmed by my senses.

I ask you: People of the forums, and cross-over Dave and Joel fans, are our close anime-hating friends really washed-up 1980s-90s rockers Faith No More? I challenge ye: Listen to the song and tell me that's not Dave pseudo-rapping about Sour Patch Kids and Transformers, with Joel doing back up vocals.

It's eerie.
    The podcast we're releasing tonight is REALLY going to fuck with your mind.

EDIT: Also, it's Garbage Pail Kids
    Post edited by Dave on
  • Oh shits. I was totally wanting some Sour Patch Kids. Mmmmmmmm. Freudian sliiiiiiiiip. Aaaaaaggghhhh.
  • edited July 2007
    Ho. Ly. Hell.

That is scary, Dave.

Hey, I have another conspiracy theory that Bill Gates will die tomorrow and leave me a billion dollars in his will.
    Post edited by Jason on