This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

All my childhood memories have been ruined by Hollywood once again.

2»

Comments

• When I showed the poster to my bf, he said "OMG, they look like RUN DMChipmunks!". I lol'd and then punched him.
  • Railith it's not fake. Last week, my boyfriend filled out a survey regarding that movie.
  • Please kill me now! How can they think this is a good idea? They are marketing this movie to rap or hip-hop fans, but they would never go see it. Any fans of the show wouldn't go see it either? Why? WHY?
  • While we're on the topic of ruined memories...
    Sigh....
    THAT'S FUCKING JASON LEE AGAIN, NEITO! WE NEED TO STOP HIM, USING ANY FORCE NECESSARY, BEFORE HE TRIES TO MAKE A CARE BEARS MOVIE.
  • THAT'S FUCKING JASON LEE AGAIN, NEITO! WE NEED TO STOP HIM, USING ANY FORCE NECESSARY, BEFORE HE TRIES TO MAKE A CARE BEARS MOVIE.
    OH GOOD GOD. That's just evil.

*goes into fetal postion and attempts to find a happy place*
  • My childhood really needs a rape whistle and pepper spray.
  • Thank God Netflix has Underdog discs
  • Oh no...Hollywood can't...GAH! I am not going to make any effort to find out more about this movie, because I know the movie will grow all Cthulhu on me. If only I hadn't looked at that island...
    Thank God Netflix has Underdog discs
    Hate to break it to ya, Hitman, but THERE'S NO NEED TO PH33R, THE UNDERDOG MOVIE IS HERE!!!
  • -.- Sadly I saw this monstrosity the other day at my theater when I went to go see Harry Potter. Hollywood needs to start making their own ideas.
  • Actually it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would be.
  • Oh manz, you're right. It...does.
    You're right, it looks worse.
  • Hey, the voice is accurate. Same voice actor?
  • Hey, the voice is accurate. Same voice actor?
    I doubt it.

I agree with Mit. It seems to keep to the same same spirit. The voices sound the same. Jason Lee does a pretty good Dave.
  • Sen. Patrick Leahy (D - Vermont) is going to have a speaking role in the next Batman movie. I can't decide whether this is good or bad.
  • Ahhh... ahhh.... ahhh...
    My mind died when I saw this before the Simpson's movie. I really have no childhood memories of Alvin and the Chipmunks, so I've got nothing to compare the movie to, but this will suck so bad.
  • I really only watched the Christmas special, I don't want that to be ruined for me, though.
    You're right, it looks worse.
    No...it actually looks...entertaining...