This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Alphabet of Manliness

edited July 2007 in Everything Else
Has anyone here read this book? I find that it is one of the funniest things I have ever seen, it is even funnier than most comedy movies. I think that any guy or girl who wouldn't be offended by the humor should read it.

Comments

• I only now the G is for Go Nagai and Getter Robo :P
  • I actually bought this a while ago. It's a fun read, if you're into Maddox's humor.
  • I actually bought this a while ago. It's a fun read, if you're into Maddox's humor.
    Second that . . .
  • I would say that the best letter was N. "Chuck Norris eats rocks and shits lightening bolts" was one of the highlights, as well as the description of Chuck Norris' house and ring.
  • Oh man, I LOVE Maddox. He's quite hilarious.
  • I like the website a lot. I was going to buy the book, but briefly skimmed through it and didn't buy it. The book seemed funny, but a little tamer than his website content. Anyone think the book is worth a buy? I only glance at for 30 seconds and couldn't get a good idea if the book was worth buying.
  • The book is very much worth a buy. I say it is funnier than a lot of the stuff on the website.
  • The book is very much worth a buy.
    It's an OK bathroom reader or coffee table book (if you're into having horridly non-PC sexist racist coffee tables) . . . oh yeah . . . and you're single. Then buy it.

Seriously though, it's a quick read. Either read it in the bookstore or just read the web page; it's not work spending money on unless you really want to support Maddox.