This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Geek Nights Logos

edited April 2006 in GeekNights
Well... did anyone do one? I have an idea. But I shall post it later.

Comments

• I tried to draw one, but it looked terrible.
  • Ugh. Drawing and scanning. What a trouble. I tried making one in MSPaint but got too caught up in it and ended up hating it. It's hard for me to do any form of art or whatever on the computer without being..... whats the word.... critical of my work, but with good cause. Cauuuuseeee...... I end up making something much better.

Instead of drawing a rough draft I will describe my ideas:

1) Image a DS cartrige sitting on a table next to an open DS with a game playing. On the cartrige you can clearly see "Front Row Crew:" [nl] "Geek Nights". On the DS top screen it says "With Rym" and on the touch screen "and Scott". Maybe a picture or a caricature or a very very simplified caricature. All with a blue gradiet color scheme to match the heading.

2) Okay it's a SNES controller with "Front Row Crew: Geek Nights" written on it in place of the Nintendo Logo. All over the controller would be little scribbles and notes that can't be deciphered but are understood for what they are (a la Rym's Keyboard) and around or on the directional pad are four words that describe the show, that are also commonly said or of the style of Geek Nights. (I'm thinking of "Hilariousnicity", "Poonage", "Karym", or...... shit does Scott ever say anything rememberable? Other than his humming, that is.) This too will have a gradient like the heading but the controller will have its original colors and be VERY easy to recognize. On the YXBA buttons you instead see "With" "Rym" "And" "Scott" in an easy-to-read, hard-to-get-confused way.

3) There's also my idea I had AND executed with Rym and Scott sitting on a couch, a.k.a. a Front Row seat to whatever. I wasn't too fond with the outcome of even my rough draft. You can see it here and the early draft here. I was thinking of maybe incoorporating it with my first idea; putting THAT on the DS cartrige and the text on a GBA one.

Any input, suggestions, flames? Post away.