This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Gashapon Trading Thread!

edited July 2007 in Everything Else
Rym recently mentioned having a lot of trading figures/gashapon sitting around the house. I have a few and I'm sure other people on the forums have unwanted extra copies of things lying about so why don't we trade them? It'll be fun. :B Most gashapon aren't all that big (especially if you don't send the boxes/capsules) so it's not as if it'll be enormously expensive to send them overseas (sort of inevitable given the demographic of the forum). After all, if you're short on cash, what are you doing buying gashapon?

So, everyone post what they have for trade! Remember to include links to pictures and to remove things if they are no longer available by updating your first post. Trade discussions would probably be best done in whispers so as not to clog up the thread. :D

I've got some Tezuka ones from the "Tezuka Osamu Mini Vignette Anthology":
Blackjack, Princess Knight and the Amazing Three (Two of these available). I can send the box/es, too, if you really want them.

One little Animal Crossing dude mobile phone hanger. I don't know what the series of gashapon he is from is called if anything. Picture.

And one Pokemon phone hanger: Manaphy.

I'd love any other Tezuka ones! I'm trying to get the blankface cat from Animal Crossing and the male hedgehog as well so I'll probably have more Animal Crossing ones soon. I've got the capsules and paper inserts from the AC and Pogeymans ones if people really want those for the sake of completion.

Comments

• edited July 2007
    I am interested in the Tezuka figures. They look pretty cool. Would you sell them? Where did you get those? I don't think I have any duplicate figures to trade.
    Post edited by mkg12 on
  • I've got no qualms about selling them. As is, they are just sitting in boxes on my shelf being neglected! I payed about $5 AU each for them at a convention a few months ago. I think it was the Tamarket stall. They don't seem to be carrying them any more though.

You can get full sets off of Ebay, actually. Just search for "tezuka" and "figure" or something like that. You can also find individual ones from the first series at...poweranime.com? I would get the ones I don't have from there but the cost of shipping them to Australia is ridiculous. D:
  • Oh, you live in Australia. How much would shipping be from there?
    I have seen the sets on Ebay. They are mostly sold from Malaysia and Hong Kong. That makes me wary of the legitimacy of the products. Do you know if PowerAnime is a good store?