This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

What's your favorite mouse?

edited July 2007 in Technology
My favorite mouse is a Logitech Bluetooth optical mouse. It has 2 buttons with a scroll wheel in the middle.

If you have a laptop/computer with built-in Bluetooth, you need to get a Bluetooth mouse. You don't need a crappy adaptor sticking out of one of your USB ports... just set your Bluetooth to find your mouse and you're good to go.

Comments

• Laptop trackpad.
  • The Logitech MX510 for me.
  • I use a logitech marble mouse USB which is a good trackball and I don't think I need anything more advanced. I use a Microsoft laser mouse for FPSing at LAN parties but play mostly strategy games at home.
  • I have an Elecom mouse designed by Masamune Shirow. It's the lightest mouse I've ever used, and it is dead accurate. Unfortunately I had to change mice recently since after like 5 years of use it started to be a little less responsive. I'd like to get a new one, but I'm fairly sure it was a limited edition run.
  • My Razer Diamondback.
  • A cheap optical from WHSmith does me fine, although it occasionally jumps about the screen.
  • My copperhead is going bad (bad cabling is causing it to turn off for 10-20 seconds at a time every so often). Someone recommend me a high DPI mouse, at least 2000 DPI.
  • Haha, Motorcycle Mouse. Awesome. I just bought that book for my little brothers birthday.

I mostly use a trackpad, unless I'm fps-ing, which isn't often nowadays.
  • edited September 2008
    Warm childhood memories.
    Post edited by Pseudocidal on
  • The secret of the nymth?
  • The secret of the nymth?
    It's "The Secret of N.I.M.H." Close but no cigar.
  • I hate all of you.
    Seconded. Btw, is that from an animation or a comic?
  • The movie.
  • edited September 2008
    I am kind of the mouse maniac. In the sort that if I'm not satisfied with the mouse I have, I'll buy another one until I am satisfied. So, right now I'm using the Razer Death Adder. I have had the razer krait witch is pretty good too. I've had like 3 or 4 logitech's before but could not use them for very long, found them too imprecise.
    If you mean mice, as in mice the enemies of cats, that would be Speedy Gonzales!
    Post edited by sucrilhos on
  • I was going to be cute and funny and post a picture of Gadget from the Rescue Rangers, but as soon as I type that into Google, I immediately run into scary pictures... so NO. Damn you Google for ruining my childhood!

But anyway, my favorite mouse is a Logitech mouse that I found at school. It's a USB Optical mouse, not sure what the name or model it is, but it is responsive like crazy. It does happen to be my first optical mouse, and I'm sure there are better ones, but it does feel sweet.
  • I was going to be cute and funny and post a picture of Gadget from the Rescue Rangers, but as soon as I type that into Google, I immediately run into scary pictures... so NO. Damn you Google for ruining my childhood!

But anyway, my favorite mouse is a Logitech mouse that I found at school. It's a USB Optical mouse, not sure what the name or model it is, but it is responsive like crazy. It does happen to be my first optical mouse, and I'm sure there are better ones, but it does feel sweet.
    Put on the safe search for a minute. Google has it there for a reason.
  • I have a ThinkPad laser bluetooth mouse that I picked up randomly, and that has worked fine for me. I don't have a thinkpad laptop or anything, but it works so hey.

I very much agree that a bluetooth mouse is loads better. Before this one I used the basic Microsoft mouse thing and had a stupid USB adapter, and the newly-absent adapter due to integrated bluetooth is awesome.
  • An optical wireless mouse I picked up at Radio Shack. It fits my hand nicely, and doesn't knock over my coffee.
  • optical

It really doesn't matter what kind as long as there's no stupid rollers for me to clean.
  • Sorry for another image post, but this came immediately to mind:

• I have a Razer Diamondback that I love. Though, dust and grime particles have somehow gotten inside of it. The body of the mouse is clear, so I can see the dust but cannot clean it :/
  • the Logitech MX revolution. 2 scroll wheels make me droll.
  • edited September 2008
    I will post a picture of the mouse I found on things of my day. I thought it would be a better place then here, because it's not related to my preferences, it's just a funny mouse. So I edited the picture out.
    Post edited by sucrilhos on