This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Best Simpsons Moments

edited July 2007 in Movies
So, yeah, like any red-blooded American, I'm really looking forward to the Simpsons movie that comes out Friday. I surfed YouTube all day instead of working, as I am wont to do, and decided to post my favorite Simpsons clips (that are available) here:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of course, we can start with an honorable mention to Scrym's favorite:
MUST CRUSH CAPITALISM

CLe6fhBejNI

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) MAX POWER DOUBLE FEATURE
cBaZrl7FCVE
4tFfC_hxCcU

2) SPRINGFIELD MUST BE IN A RED STATE
0qy8ECUqlLw

3) HOMER TREATS HIS RETINAS
83vL7DdXUQ0

4) THEY KEEP THE METRIC SYSTEM DOWN
n-cCfZrkCFI

5) DOGS, BEES, ETC.
t_pqeluhznM

6) ALL THIS COMPUTER HACKING IS MAKING ME THIRSTY (Another double-feature)
XJ4aQhq2AjI
5qJov-l_o_c
7) HOLY IS THY NAME
mwzroFrtwSM

8) MR. BURNS, AVIATION INNOVATOR
lTdbxm4VGQk

9) WHO LEFT THOSE LAYING AROUND?
XvHcX5fcvP4

10) HEY, I HAVE THAT HOCKEY MASK, TOO
4qux0r7Dji4

11) THANK YOU, COME AGAIN
hridTLm3psM

12) HOMER, TRUE MAN OF GENIUS
bw0j6TsQ-Dk

13) THE ONLY GOOD HYMN
FLBAK8Q8hSo

14) WHAT A FOOL BELIEVES
DWyMBnfjQKI

15) ALL THOSE HOURS OF TETRIS
EVR91_iNMTk

16) I'M SCARED, TOO
QLbp3oaF_Ng

17) THUMB TWIDDLER
mNA7CfFigBM

18) FOR THE BROWN EMPIRE
ELszPTecovQ

19) THE POKEY AND THE MAN AND THE THING WHERE THE GUY COMES OUT
rfULvnWVAv8

20) YOU MAY REMEMBER PHIL HARTMAN FROM SUCH CLIPS AS...
ZjmpE9VlehU

Comments

• I applaud you, I really do. This thread is a must have. There are way too many best moments though, so I can't post only a few.
  • wow that really covers most of them. You are missing the HMS Pinafore with Sideshow Bob.
  • Well done!

Can't forget Homer tripping out on Insanity Peppers or the Trillion Dollar Bill.
  • ...No one's gay for Moleman...
  • edited July 2007
    Yes, I missed a lot of great ones. Feel free to add yours using http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id With 18 years of the Simpsons, I've forgotten more gags than I can remember. Also missing is Ganesh, a HAHA or two, Ralph Wiggum saying hello to SuperNintendo Chalmers, and some prank calls to Moe.

But beware: Add too many videos and the page is likely to explode. KAPOW.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • I think this page is about this ' ' close to crapping out on us.

• No Dr. Zaius?
  • I'm not sure how to use the script so I'll just post a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fos8kndfJnw - Scorpio & James Bont

From the episode you only movie twice, my favorite and easily in the top ten episodes of all time. A good way to speed up the page loading is to use the flash block extension that Rym and Scott talked about on the Firefox extensions episode as it lets you open each video one at a time after the page as loaded.
  • Zombie eat brains, but zombie can not swallow this injustice.
  • edited July 2007
    This is one I still remember to this day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdMhMHXtFJM

It began a running gag of everything being a paddlin' with me and my bud brandon.
    Post edited by Viga on