This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Ozzfest 2007

edited July 2007 in Everything Else
This years Ozzfest was free, this left me worried about what kind of people (besides the people that normally go) would get in. As it turned out they limited it to people that had computers to be able to claim tickets, so I was relieved.

The line up this year is pretty good; Lamb of God, Lordi, Static X. I'm really excited to see one of my favorite bands ever 3 Inches of Blood. They even have some fairly popular imported bands Behemoth and the Taiwanese death metal band Cthonic, but even with all of this surprisingly interesting things happening at the free Ozzfest I'm not exactly sure how things are going to turn out.

I will be going to the show in Kansas City, Missouri on the 30th and I was just wondering if I wold see any of you there, or if anyone has been to or has planned on going at another location.

Comments

• edited July 2007
    I was originally planning on going to Ozzfest (the Kansas City show as well. I assume you're from around the KC area, Malachi?), but due to various time constraints and the fact that I'm going to alot of other concerts this summer (Dream Theater, Rush), I probably won't be going. It's too bad, really. I was really looking forward to seeing Nile live, but they come here fairly often anyway (mainly in Lawrence).
    Post edited by Dave D. on
  • 3 Inches of Blood was a short-notice at an Avennged Sevenfold show I went to and weren't written up on the bill. I lost my mind when they came on stage, they wail so hard. I love those dudes. I talked with the singer a bit after, and he signed my liner notes - he's your stereotypical rough-and-tough-bearded-BAMF, but he's SUPER nice and chatty too.