This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Courtney Love's grammar - OH THE HORROR!!!

edited July 2007 in Everything Else
I know Cortney Love is raving mad, but I actually like her music. The writings in her blog on the other hand... I dare Mr. Period to read one complete blog post - especially the Saturday, July 14, 2007 post - without getting fatal brain damage.

I am very happy with the enforced grammar rules in this forum. GODDAM!

Comments

• I found this recently, and thought it fits this forum nicely:

• I am strangely attracted to Ms. Love. Much more so than most famous women. There's just something about her . . .
  • I got down three lines. I can't stand any more. Also, props to Starfox for his awesome gif. Is it pronounced "jiff"? or "ghiff"? I have always said "ghiff."
  • Now I'm getting worked up thinking about Ms. Love's shenanigans with Madonna and Drew Barrymore . . .
  • edited July 2007

There's just something about her . . .

It must be her as-sexy-as-Dave-Riley-appeal...

No offense Dave... She's just incredibly MANLY.

I saw "wieght" and stopped reading -__-
    Post edited by MitchyD on
  • Do you expect the crack-whore to be able to write in complete sentences. I didn't, but that exceeded my expectations on how bad her writing could be.
  • Is it pronounced "jiff"? or "ghiff"? I have always said "ghiff."
    "Ghiff." Like Graphics. And if anyone says otherwise, get the hell off my internets. ~_^
  • I think it's official. Joe likes ugly women (with exemption to your wife out of courtesy). Let's review the evidence: Courtney Love, Nancy Pelosi, Margaret Thatcher, Madeline Albright, Jeane Kirkpatrick, and... god help us all... he'd "go gay for JFK." What's next? Joan Rivers?
  • edited July 2007
    It's not ugliness. All the people you mention are either smart, slutty, or both. Ms. Love is dangerously slutty. I'm drawn to the danger like a moth to a flame.

I'm afraid I would rend Joan Rivers asunder. It would be too much like playing with a china doll.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • Now I know who the flamming geek gets his inspiration from.
  • edited July 2007
    I've tried to read it...now I have a headache. No joke I seriously do!
    Post edited by Viga on