This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Guess who I saw at a Washington Nationals game today...

edited August 2007 in Everything Else
Matthew Lesko. Yes, Matthew fucking Lesko. And he was wearing a question mark jacket. Sorry I couldn't get a picture. ;_;

Comments

• I would have said "Who?", but then I googled him and realized I did know who he was. I've seen his commercials. He's fucking insane.
  • Either that guy stopped with his terrible infomercials, or I just stopped watching day time t.v.
  • Either that guy stopped with his terrible infomercials, or I just stopped watching day time t.v.
    When I was in hospital I watched a fair amount of daytime TV I don't recall seeing him. There is that guy who looks sort of like Tim Allen's offsider in Home Improvement who sells all sorts of things and shouts for some unknown reason and lots of Law & Order.
    When I was in hospital I watched a fair amount of daytime TV I don't recall seeing him. There is that guy who looks sort of like Tim Allen's offsider in Home Improvement who sells all sorts of things and shouts for some unknown reason and lots of Law & Order.
    Billy Mays. I don't know how I know. I just do.
  • I actually saw one of Lesko's books in the library once. There was nothing in it that couldn't be found by looking on the internet or in the library.
  • Billy Mays
    That's the guy, why does he yell?
  • Billy Mays
    That's the guy, why does he yell?
    Oxyclean. Bam!