This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Poke Farm is now open

edited August 2007 in Video Games
Some of you may recall that I ran a series of Pokemon Farming articles on my blog. Well, those articles are no longer there. I have instead given them their own blog over at PokeFarm.com.

I have four other adults helping me farm but there is always room for more. (hint, hint, Railith)

We are trying to keep to a one per weekday schedule but now that Pokemon has been released in Europe we are finding the newbs don't want to stay up until 1:00AM just to get rare Pokemon!

Suffice to say... If you are looking for some Pokemons I suggest you take a look. Watch for the trades by BryGuy, he is real good at getting the egg moves.

Comments

• I am book marking it :P
  • I'm in Europe using the American ROM file but I just can't get into Pokemon. Ive played Blue and Silver and haven't even got to the end of the first city. Just can't get addicted like I used to. Can anyone recommend a point at which I know if I will stick or quit?
  • I'm in Europe using the American ROM file but I just can't get into Pokemon. Ive played Blue and Silver and haven't even got to the end of the first city. Just can't get addicted like I used to. Can anyone recommend a point at which I know if I will stick or quit?
    If you are not addicted early on you will likely never be.
  • edited August 2007
    Yer blog, it has del.icio.us flavor.
    Post edited by Rooster on