This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GOOOOAAAALLLLL!!!! Mario Strikers CHARGED, BITCHES.

edited August 2007 in Everything Else
If you all don't know yet, Mario Strikers Charged for the Wii has been released. I have picked it up, and all I've got to say is this: It f*cking rocks. If you think the original game was crazy, then this game will blow your mind. Charged feels much edgier, more hectic, and overall more competitive than the last game. The controls are tight, the graphics are fresh, and the online play is almost flawless.

Honestly, I have never trash-talked in a game this much in SUCH a long time. This game gets me PUMPED.

So...what are YOUR opinions?

Comments

• This game will obviously be the subject of a Tuesday episode on the near future. All I will say is that this is a game that Wii owners should buy.
  • Do you own the game yet, Scott?
  • I almost purchased this today but went with Wii Boogie instead.
    Oh My God. Worst mistake ever!!
    Oh My God. Worst mistake ever!!
    Not for me. You must consider my household. Strykers would quickly devolve into yelling and fighting in my house.

• Not for me. You must consider my household. Strykers would quickly devolve into yelling and fighting in my house.
    Yeah, that's true. Still, you must get the game...someday.
  • Soccer always leads to fighting and yelling and ....that is why I love it :P
  • Are there any motion controls for Mario Strikers?
  • yeah a few. Shaking the wiimote is for tackling, and shaking the nunchuk swaps your items so that you can pick which to use between the two you might have.
  • So how does it differ from the first mario strikers?
  • It improves on everything. It is a near perfect sequel.