This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pirates VS Ninja Dodge Ball

edited August 2007 in Video Games
There is a game coming out for the Wii that will bring the ongoing battle to a funny conclusion: Pirate VS Ninja Dodge Ball.

Comments

• This game will call more RL fights than any other if it has a multi-player aspect. Everyone will wanna play the Pirates!
  • Everyone will wanna play the Pirates!
    Pft. Everyone knows ninja's are better.
  • Pirates have far more panache, gold, and rum than Ninjas do. Its a fact. But I won't turn this into one of 'those' threads. I simply wanted to point out that any right-thinking individual would want to play a Pirate and thus an impasse may occur.
  • Pirates have far more panache, gold, and rum than Ninjas do. Its a fact. But I won't turn this into one of 'those' threads. I simply wanted to point out that any right-thinking individual would want to play a Pirate and thus an impasse may occur.
    Two words. Dr. McNinja.
  • This must be one of the hardest choices of my life...

Ninjas - I love watching the Kung Fu channel when they show some Ninjas, and Ninjas are just plain awesome.

Pirates - I have a pirate hat and a hook that I just wear around randomly, Pirates are awesome as well.

if only there was some middle ground!
  • Two words. Dr. McNinja.
    That is a ninja not ninja's in general.

TheProX20, I had the same problem, to tell the truth. I respect and like ninjas but I feel Pirates have more style.....and rum.
  • edited August 2007
    This must be one of the hardest choices of my life...

Ninjas - I love watching the Kung Fu channel when they show some Ninjas, and Ninjas are just plain awesome.

Pirates - I have a pirate hat and a hook that I just wear around randomly, Pirates are awesome as well.

if only there was some middle ground!
    A pirate man made love to a ninja woman and gave birth to...

The pirate ninja plunderer of the seas Captain Killthroat Shuriken!

The knowledge and coolness of a pirate along with the agility and speed of a ninja. Plus the fighting ability of both! Lol I'm just being silly.

TheProX20, I had the same problem, to tell the truth. I respect and like ninjas but I feel Pirates have more style.....and rum.
    Captain Killthroat Shuriken has style and plenty of rum and sake!

I should draw this. I'm not doing anything at work anyway.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • edited August 2007
    But rum would be bad for me! My young mind would explode or something!
    A pirate man made love to a ninja woman and gave birth to...

The pirate ninja plunderer of the seas Captain Killthroat Shuriken!

The knowledge and coolness of a pirate along with the agility and speed of a ninja. Plus the fighting ability of both! Lol I'm just being silly.
    May I draw that and put it up on the internets? That is by far the awesomest thing I've heard today.
    Post edited by JukeBoxJosh on
  • edited August 2007
    Why the heck not! I'm already ahead of you. Besides seeing different interpretations of the same thing is very awesome as well.

The captain raids the shores of Japan to the islands of the Caribbean!
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Awesome! I just hope mine desn't look too stupid... >.<
    I hope my scanner software comes soon...
  • The pirate ninja plunderer of the seas Captain Killthroat Shuriken!

Superior:
  • Captain Killthroat Shuriken can take him along with his crew and his +20 Katana againt cyborg pirate ninja jesuses. That because everyone knows that they are sworn enemies!
  • The only thing that can beat both of them (besides Chuck Norris) would be... a robot pirate ninja zombie vampire monkey.
  • A ha! They both fought together once and only once to defeat Mr. robot pirate ninja zombie vampire monkey. A villain made up by those components and he's called Mr. Mon. (Dum dum duummmmmmmmmm)
  • God, my hand hurts...

*continues drawing furiously*
  • Everyone will wanna play the Pirates! Pft. Everyone knows ninja's are better.

GET TEH HELL OFF MY INTERNETZ
  • As promised yesterday. . . BEHOLD!

Yes I made it a girl. Not what you expected probably. I did it quickly during my crews Aegis Wing-athon.
  • Damnit!
    My drawing will look like crap compared to that!
    Good thing I did not draw a girl.
  • dude, they're is hardly an ninja in that drawing! she's mostly pirate (and not even much of that either)
    Now, draw another for me to behold with my eyes! (please?)(kinna looks cool thought)
  • I'm still working on mine, and then I'll put it up on the internets. (hopefully...) (maybe my scanner crap will come in the mail...)
  • Viga, that's awesome!! *Would totally read a Captain Killthroat Shuriken webcomic*
  • Thanks. @ Bronzedragon - The ninja parts are her kimono and the head protector (stole it from naruto although naruto is...meh) and I added an Obi belt under a pirate belt. The pirate parts are the hat, boots and gun. I'll draw a way better version before Katsucon. Hopefully I can get a table once they post info for artist alley.

Thanks Uglyfred to you too!