This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

"Going Poop"???

edited August 2007 in Everything Else
I know Scott likes to add non-relevant points to a story he is telling, and most times I don't mind. Even so, I'm befuddled as to why Scott felt the need to tell us that he had to "go poop" on his way to work the other day. That is one part of his day that I don't need to know about. What did that have to do his with seeing an indignant fat woman? Did I miss something?

Comments

• Why does this bother you so much?
  • They did an episode on masturbation... and you complain about him saying he pooped..?
  • I guess this is because Scott has a literary mind and likes to describe a lot of things.
  • "go poop"
    The guy named Colin is whining about going poop. Heh.
  • edited August 2007
    The guy named Colin
    Unless I'm mistaken, that's pronounced Cooo-lin, not Co-lin.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • "go poop"
    And a guy named cosmicENEMA commented on the relevance of the screenname. How ironic!
  • "go poop"
    And a guy named cosmicENEMA commented on the relevance of the screenname. How ironic!
    This thread is so meta!
  • They did an episode on masturbation... and you complain about him saying he pooped..?
    I don't see why anyone would complain about either. It's human nature.

Until now I didn't notice comicenema's. . .well enema.
  • Until now I didn't notice comicenema's. . .well enema.
    Most people think it's cinema at first read. Interesting . . .
  • I find this thread rather shallow and pedantic . . .
    I know. Isn't it grand?
  • I'm not offended by Scott saying that he went "poop." I just asked what it had to do with the story. Be honest. How often in casual conversation do you ever tell somebody when and where you went poop that day?

BTW, my name is pronounced "Call-in." Former Sec. of State Powell spells his name the same way but pronounces it "colon." The name comes from England. Colin over there is the equivalent of John or Mike over here.
  • edited August 2007
    I was hoping that you were referencing Blue Moon Colin...oh well. Gold Rush ftw.
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • I'm not offended by Scott saying that he went "poop." I just asked what it had to do with the story. Be honest. How often in casual conversation do you ever tell somebody when and where you went poop that day?
    I found it relevant to the story. It gave an accurate description on Scott's motivations and lack of patience in that situation.
  • How often in casual conversation do you ever tell somebody when and where you went poop that day?
    All the time. Honestly. I'm known for it.
    BTW, my name is pronounced "Call-in." Former Sec. of State Powell spells his name the same way but pronounces it "colon." The name comes from England.
    Not a single person here was confused about how to say your name.
  • Hmmm...I got a different impression from this earlier post.

• How ironic!
    Eureka! Discernment!