This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

IDShare

Comments

• Will you be adding Advance Wars to the list?
  • Also, when is this going to be put in the Lussimo plug-in archive? I'd love to use this on my site...
  • Yeah, I think a website/blog choice would be a good addition.
  • You might want to add Mario Kart Wii. I know you folks in the US won't get it for another week or so. However, let me tell you that the online play is awesome and those numbers will definitely be in high demand.
  • You might want to add Mario Kart Wii. I know you folks in the US won't get it for another week or so. However, let me tell you that the online play is awesome and those numbers will definitely be in high demand.
    What's odd is that In Australia, we get Mario Cart Wii a few weeks after it comes out - but Smash Brothers Brawl, We don't even have ads, and Only one store I've shopped in for games has preorders for it.
  • So Scott; now that MKW is out in the states and, I assume, lots of people here have bought it, could you please, pretty please with sugar on, top add "Mario Kart Wii" to the list?
  • This weekend, the top of my list is fixing IDShare to suck less, and also making some video.
  • This weekend, the top of my list is fixing IDShare to suck less, and also making some video.
    A shit-talker I am.

I added DrMario Rx to the IDShare.
  • If you have the free time, please add Mario Kart Wii to it as well. Thank you.
  • I'll second (or third?) the person who said a website or blog field would be cool.
  • I'll second (or third?) the person who said a website or blog field would be cool.
    In the mean time just 'hack' the IDShare, just like user 210. Now excuse me while I go and try to learn all the userid's of the people who are most likely to join Thursday's GeekChat.
  • I'm sure I'm just imagining things but I'm sure there was an Animal Crossing: Wild World friend code section.. Could you please add it in.
  • Would you be willing to add a "PSN" or "PlayStation Network" ID to the list?
  • How about Google Reader?
  • edited October 2010
    I find it hard to believe that everyone who has their XBL listed on IDS really is everyone with an 360. Please add your Gamertag if you have forgotten, I want some friends! x3
    Post edited by Sail on
  • To all zero of you who care, for some reason (more than likely incompetence on my part) I'm listed as shuffledeck52 on the IDshare, so if you want to XBL it up go ahead
  • I have added a couple of keys, but my name is not on the master list. I thought once I had one value entered against me it might put me in.

How do I add myself to the master list of names down the left?
  • edited January 2011
    my name is not on the master list.
    Yes it is. I see it. It's because your own name doesn't show up on the list when you're logged in.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • my name is not on the master list.
    Yes it is. I see it. It's because your own name doesn't show up on the list when you're logged in.
    Weird! But thanks.
  • Does anyone care if I kill IDShare?
  • edited May 2012
    Probably not. It was useful for a time, but I doubt many people use it anymore. Though some form of replacement would be nice, it's not hugely necessary.
    Post edited by Churba on
    Only if no one cares about us making threads to share friend codes and stuff.
    Only if no one cares about us making threads to share friend codes and stuff.
    Oh riiiight. Shit. I will think of a new solution.
  • Yeah. That's the whole reason IDShare came to be in the first place. It'd be nice if we could even just have user-defined fields in our profiles for that kind of stuff again, like in the old old Vanilla days.
  • Why not add the ID share in the profiles of the user? Click picture on forum, select ID share, we add whatever we want there.
  • Why not add the ID share in the profiles of the user? Click picture on forum, select ID share, we add whatever we want there.
    See previous posts about modifying the forum software.
  • Do you have an option for user defined fields, or just one big comment field, on people's profiles? It's not perfect, but it's a decent enough stop-gap measure.
  • Do you have an option for user defined fields, or just one big comment field, on people's profiles? It's not perfect, but it's a decent enough stop-gap measure.
    No such option.
  • edited May 2012
    Google Doc?
    Post edited by Omnutia on
    No such option.
    I looked, and there are plugins that add them, but none tested/approved by Vanilla :/