This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

G4 = Sipke2.0

edited April 2006 in Everything Else
Seriously. I used to LOVE both G4 and TechTV then they merged and kinda sucked......now they have reached full blown crap. Read the article to see their 'direction'

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117941685?cs=1&s=h&p=0

Fucking Spike TV 2.0

Comments

• Unbelieveable. I regret ever complaining about G4 not having enough shows back when they first started. Does Howard Stern know anything about video games? Or is Filter even about video games anymore?

I remember when all I'd watch was Game On, Starcade, Cinematech, G4TV.com, Icons, and Filter....and it was heaven. Damn I miss 2002!

-Esteban
  • "In addition, both "Filter" and "Attack of the Show" will be relaunched in June with a scaled-back focus on technology. Heavier emphasis will be on attitude, humor and a broader range of male-oriented topics"

Damn it, this is why I listen to podcast while I play videogames instead of watching TV.
  • So the only show that is going to be about video games is x-play. wonderful.
  • When G4 and TechTV combined, they just showed the same shows on both channels. I hated it. The first 2 years of G4 were the best, especialy around the 1 year mark. It was my favorite channel, I'd watch it all the time. But one thing that pissed me off to no end was that there were 4 shows with the same 2 hosts, about reviews, in the same format. It was just a different name. Maybe they covered different licencing or somethin. Oh well, it seemed pointless to have multiple versions of the same show.