This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Hey everyone, I'm having a babies!!

edited August 2007 in Everything Else
I'm just so excited, so please bear with me: My wife is pregnant and we're having twins!! Identical!! I'm so excited! We still don't know the sex (possibly next month), but so far, everything looks great!

Comments

• Congrats! Kanpai! Cheers! Plus any other celebration word!
  • edited August 2007
    Congratulations!

When your kids are born and older, I hope they take advantage of their identical twinness to pull awesome pranks <3
    Post edited by Johannes Uglyfred II on
  • Dude, that's super duper awesome!!!
  • edited August 2007
    Congratulations!
    Get your sleep now...
    Post edited by Kilarney on
  • FELICIDADES!!!!
    Get your sleep now...

And start saving those bucks...

• And your sanity...
  • edited August 2007
    Congratulations, ...are you going to try to raise them as geeks (just wondering)?
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • "Having a babies" a line that shall go down in infamy. I wish you all the best.
  • Congratulations, I wish you all the best.
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations! :D
  • Congrats, Name them similarly so every one gets confused! May the FSM watch over you and your new family.
  • edited August 2007
    Kal-El is an awesome name for a boy, just saying you might wanna consider it.
    Post edited by m16 elitest on
  • Grats bodtchboy! Don't forget to check the baby name thread for inspiration ;)
  • Good luck sir. I concur that you should get sleep now as the first 3 months babies tend to not care when they sleep, wake up or eat. Actually they don't do much else those first three months. After then you might get back to a normal sleeping pattern.
  • After then you might get back to a normal sleeping pattern.
    Not with twins.

Congrats! I'm a twin and it was awesome so I hope you're looking forward to it!
  • Cheers! *clink*
  • Kal-El is an awesome name for a boy, just saying you might wanna consider it.
    My friends had a baby boy, and the father is a big Superman fan, so they named their son Kal-El. I think it was pretty cool.

BTW congrats. Save your money for diapers. I hear these babies are poop machines. ^_~
  • Grats!

Do your kids a favor though and don't name them anything that will make people talk about them on forums. The comic store I work at has a family that comes in with kids named Thor, Freya, Anakin Oren and Mara Jade. Their last name? Smith.
  • Mara Jade, the left hand of the Dark Lord of the Smith.
  • edited August 2007
    Thanks everyone!!
    Congratulations, ...are you going to try to raise them as geeks (just wondering)?
    Of Course!!

If they're boys, I'm sure they'll be a good mix. My wife wants our boys to play baseball, I'll get them into soccer, but I'm sure they'll be into video games, board games, sci-fi and such. Not much else goes on in my house, unless they're drawn more towards soap operas and girl stuff. I have a 1 1/2 year old son who likes to sit on my lap and watch me play Call of Duty UO. sniff...Good times, good times.
    Post edited by bodtchboy on
  • edited August 2007
    My friends had a baby boy, and the father is a big Superman fan, so they named their son Kal-El. I think it was pretty cool.

Is your friend Nicholas Cage?

PS: Congrats man

PPS: Batman > Superman
    Post edited by MitchyD on