This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

World of Warcraft is fucking metal

edited August 2007 in Everything Else
CXtyYiI5HDk

Corpsegrinder > you

EDIT: Because I'm sure most of you don't know, that's the lead "singer" of Cannibal Corpse.

Comments

• He's right. Night Elves do suck.

That was so awesome.
  • Fucking emo cocksucker!

I actually use that insult more than I should. XD
  • I wonder what his charcter's names are. I'd be curious to see if he's famous on Burning Blade or not.
  • That was actually pretty incredible.
  • I don't think he will give his character names away.
  • Oh mans, that's awesome.
  • More evidence that WoW is fucking metal.
    My face has officially been rocked off.
  • I think I heard the sound of some black panties being melted off by the music.
  • Wow...
    And I thought some people I knew took it too seriously...
  • Holy shit, I can't believe this has not become another WoW argument.
  • Holy shit, I can't believe this has not become another WoW argument.
    I think the videos are too awesome for argument.

Eh, what the hell. I'll fire. The Corpsegrinder interview proves to me that, if you try, you can be a WoW addict and STILL accomplish something meaningful. The people who play WoW and don't accomplish anything just suck; the game itself does not make a person nonproductive, and I contend that they'd be just as nonproductive without WoW.

That's all I can come up with.

The other argument I can start is that Cannibal Corpse > all other music.
  • edited August 2007
    Holy shit, I can't believe this has not become another WoW argument.
    I think the videos are too awesome for argument.

Eh, what the hell. I'll fire. The Corpsegrinder interview proves to me that, if you try, you can be a WoW addict and STILL accomplish something meaningful. The people who play WoW and don't accomplish anything just suck; the game itself does not make a person nonproductive, and I contend that they'd be just as nonproductive without WoW.

That's all I can come up with.

The other argument I can start is that Cannibal Corpse > all other music.

Here we go, Well he spends so much time on WoW which he can use to make better music, maybe starting another project, he is forsaking money (in two ways) for vice and he puts WoW besides his family, that says a lot.

Not to mention I have not heard any theme in CC's music that's not necrophilia and butchering humans, if you play something that much then why not use it to your advantage?
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • Sure, he could be making better music, but he's making good music AND doing something he enjoys. If someone enjoys their free time AND gives something somewhat significant back, they're doing well enough. I will point out that he has also cameoed in Metalocalypse, and also has a family that includes children. He's an extremely busy man overall. Also, I don't know where you getting the "puts WoW besides his family" statement, as in the interview, he didn't indicate that. He DID say that he puts family first in a sarcastic fashion, but he's just being funny and ironic overall.

I'm also certain that 60 bucks a month is far from the most money he's ever spent on vice.

I also question just how musically talented George Fisher actually is. He can growl really really well, but that's it.
  • Let me reword the "Wow/family" statement. He puts Wow and family on the same caliber. He said it himself in the video.

To properly growl you need to know how to sing pretty well, not to mention the lung power it takes.