This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Internet People!

edited September 2007 in Technology
2pPCkhYMQgY

Comments

• That was made of win. Just pure win.

Jesus, Internet People for the mother fucking win.
  • I was wondering when this would get posted.
    I was going to, but I thought everyone saw it already.

Anyways, that is pretty cool. No goatse, though (pic)...
  • That was the win. That was just awesome. Got damn awesome. If it wasn't so early in the morning I'd call my friends.
  • I have seen it all and I can die peacefully now.

This is why television and newspapers are dying.
  • That was impressive.

I like how Homestar is the only accurately drawn thing... well and Washington was too.
  • Pure 100% Internet Quality right there.
  • That... was perfect.
  • Anywhere I can get a list of the memes mentioned? Think I missed some.
  • Anywhere I can get a list of the memes mentioned? Think I missed some.
    Linkage
  • I need an Mp3 of that...
  • Chocolate Rain made me laugh so hard I choked on my popcorn.
    I have no idea why...
    I have no idea why...
    I have a friend who has a deep sexy voice that rivals that guy's, and I tought his to sing Chocolate rain.

I had to change pants soon after.
    I have no idea why...
    It's 15 hours later and that part is still in my mind. I was laughing about it randomly while hanging out today. Everyone was WTF.
  • I don't know whether to find comfort or dismay in the fact that this condensed chunk of culture, if exposed to any innocent laymen, would be heralded as a sign of the apocalypse. Its as though the word "meme" is as understood today as the phrase (much less the reference) "ahoy hoy."
    I have no idea why...
    It's 15 hours later and that part is still in my mind. I was laughing about it randomly while hanging out today. Everyone was WTF.
    I get the whole ILOLD thing all the time (Involuntary laughing out loud disorder). People seem to think I'm strange.
    I have no idea why...
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • edited September 2007
    !

LOL!
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Dick In a Box with puppets:
  • I knew 24 of those 66 mentions. How scary is that? XDD ANd then I went through the list. My fav was the sneezing panda. That was great.

But yes. Considering I only got into the actual culture (cultures?) of online life, it's quite intresting...
  • You went through them all?

Where the fuck was water skiiing squirrel?
  • I would have to agree with Rym and Scott on that flash. It could have been done much better.
  • I would have to agree with Rym and Scott on that flash. It could have been done much better.
    Of course it could have. But it was pretty great the way it was. And the song totally got stuck in my head.
  • edited September 2007
    I'm with you, Sail! I still like it, no matter what Scrym say.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • Wai, I know eh? I really wanna get a MP3 of that, so that when I get my own computer back I can put it on my iPod.. as well as new things of Geeknights. It's just not as easy to listen to it at home as it is on the road.. x.x;