This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Go Go Gadget _______!

edited September 2007 in Everything Else
OK, since I have nothing better to with my life than pack boxes and help move, I decided to draw myself as Inspector Gadget. I did a pretty good job for it being done completely in pencil. Anyways, while drawing, I started tinking, what gadgets would I use often? So, I came up with a few.

Go Go Gadget Fast Forward/Rewind/Pause/Slow/Play - Basically, time controlling. Like a DVR, but for life.

Go Go Gadget Invisible - My coat would wrap around me and make me completely invisible, like that cloth that those scientists are make that'll let people see right through you.

Go Go Gadget Hand(s) - Like in the cartoon, a hand (or however many hands I need) would pop out of my hat, with useful object or just help out.

Go Go Gadget Fire - A hole would open in the middle o my palm that could shoot out fire.

Go Go Gadget Water - Like fire, except with water.

Go Go Gadget Springs - My legs would become coils and I could jump high and far.

Go Go Gadget Legs/Arms/Neck - I wouldn't have to say it, but my arms, leg, or neck can extend and bend around.

Go Go Gadget Ear - Like in the (horrible) movie, my ear would shoot off and attach to walls. I'd have to say it again for the ear to shoot back.

And that's all I came up with.
So, I ask you guys, if you had the awesome powers of Inspector Gadget, what gadget would you use? Also, what would you wear if you didn't wanna wear the coat and hat?

Comments

• Go Go Gadget Lock pick(s) - To pick locks.
    Go Go Gadget Screwdriver - To screw/unscrew stuff. Like a computer case.
    Go Go Gadget Hammer - To drive a nail into the wall.
    Go Go Gadget Mallet - To whack someone.
    Go Go Gadget Flamethrower - To light someone's cigaret?
    Go Go Gadget Car - Summon a car, perhaps from a small box.
    Go Go Gadget Scuba gear - To dive :D
    Go Go Gadget Bungee cord - To bungee jump of course.
    Go Go Gadget Parachute - To land safely.
    Go Go Gadget Magnifying glass - To see details more clearly. Multi-lens of course.
    Go Go Gadget World time! - To know what time it is where.
    Go Go Gadget Teleportation - For when I don't want to bother driving/cruising or need to get somewhere fast.
    Go Go Gadget Super multi-console - Wii, 360, PS3, DS, PSP, the works... Just every console you can remember. Changes size to fit the media you're trying to give it. So basically it would scale to a very small Wii when you hold a Wii cd close. All consoles are wireless.
    Go Go Gadget Super Multi-console controller - To control whatever I'm playing on the Go Go Gadget Super Multi-console. All controllers are wireless.
    Go Go Gadget HDTV - To drool over the 1080p graphics the Go Go Gadget Super Multi-console sends out.
    Go Go Gadget Phone - The classic hand (literal) phone of Gadget.
    Go Go Gadget Clothes - Changing the suit to whatever seems fitting. Ranging from jeans + T-shirt to full tux.

And wearing under all circumstances a Go Go Gadget Watch.

• Go Go Gadget hooker clean.....oh..wowsers.
  • *thumbs up to ArtBoy*
  • Damnit, why didn't I think of that?
    Where are my pervy teenage powers when I need them?