This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Long story short, The new Eva looks freaking good and I have to download it but one problem...

edited September 2007 in Anime
Does anyone know where I can get 'Utada Hikaru - Beautiful World' New Eva video and be able to download it directly, free of DRM and doesn't involve torrents.

Comments

• Not using bittorent would cost someone some serious bandwidth. Unless there is something stopping you using bittorent it's not that hard.
    edited September 2007
    Youtube. Just browse to a good quality vid of it and paste this in the address bar:javascript:document.location='http://keepvid.com/?url='+escape(window.location);and hit enter. This'll bring you to Keepvid which will give you a download link to the .flv vid (you need to rename it to whatever you want and add .flv yourself). You'll also need an FLV player to play said .flv. There's one linked on Keepvid.

EDIT: And I agree with Omnutia. Torrents are better. Always.
    Post edited by ... on
  • edited September 2007
    I honestly can't find a torrent for the actual movie. Has it even been subbed or anything?

I'll probably end up just watching the DVDs.
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • If you can find it streaming or somewhere online I use a grabber called orbit.

http://www.orbitdownloader.com/index.htm

Question: Why can't you use torrents?
  • Question: Why can't you use torrents?
    Parents are freaked out that the instance I even hover the mouse over the button download, the Feds will be at my door hauling me away.

although it's not as big of a problem now, I can use Bit Torrent. So does anyone know where I can find them?
  • Parents are freaked out that the instance I even hover the mouse over the button download,
    Tell then that "Go" button means basically the same as any "download" button you'll ever see on the internets.
    although it's not as big of a problem now, I can use Bit Torrent. So does anyone know where I can find them?
    TPB.