This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Old Episodes

edited September 2007 in GeekNights
Hey Scrym, is there any way to download the "old" episodes, from pre-2006? I've looked through both the forums and the website itself, and it seems that they're nowhere to be found. I even tried copying the episode ID into the libsyn cache (http://cache.libsyn.com/geeknights/[episode id].mp3). Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• They're not on Libsyn. You can get them from going back to the beginning on the front page, tho.
  • Hm. I can download that first episode, but nothing from November to December 2005.
  • Try this link. It's the 'last page' of the website. Click on previous entries on the main page and eventually you'll get here, at the end. That, and you can subscribe to all the separate day feeds. Each shows you the last 100 episodes of that day. And since there's not yet a day with more than 100 episodes. (Tuesday is at 99 though)
  • Hm. I can download that first episode, but nothing from November to December 2005.
    You can download these. Where it says "Tonight on Geeknights," click on Geeknights. It links to the mp3 every time.