This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Upcoming DS games

edited October 2007 in Video Games
Has anyone noticed all of the DS games being released in the next couple of months?

I just pre-ordered My Spanish Coach. I'm not expecting much, but I figured it will help me a little bit with my rusty Spanish.

I'm interested in Lifesigns: Surgical Unit, Touch Detective 2.5, and many other titles.

What are you looking forward to?

Comments

• Advance Wars 2
    Fire Emblem
    Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
    Phoenix Wright 3
    Geometry Wars - maybe
    Mario Party DS - maybe
  • edited October 2007
    In the "I know it's never going to come out here but I really, really, really want it to" category: Super Robot Wars W.
    Otherwise, basically Scott's list without Mario Party.
    Post edited by Neito on

• Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
    That's pretty much the only thing I'm excited about, mainly because I enjoy playing this game with friends. ^_^
  • I bought Phantom Hourglass today for my trip on Wed. I have yet to finish Phoenix Wright 1, Puzzle Quest and D&D Tactics for the PSP. I suspect the kids are going to monopolize the PSP though watching shows from the TiVo on it.

I will buy Advance Wars 2 the day it comes out.
  • Downloaded the DS Taiko Drum Master game and know what I'm going to be playing for the next few weeks.
  • edited October 2007
    Is it just me or does Mario Party DS look....faster?

and oh man...Advance Wars DS 2 looks badass. Wi-Fi Multiplayer, Voice-Chat Support, AND Map Sharing?!?!
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • I think all of you can access most of the press releases by going to press.nintendo.com. You can't get everything without a login but most things you can.
  • Has anybody played Drawn to Life yet? I need to know whether it's worth the $30.
  • Has anybody played Drawn to Life yet? I need to know whether it's worth the $30.
    If that's the one where you can draw your own world, I'm totally picking that up. Screw waiting for GameFly, I'm just gonna pick it up at a GameCrazy.
  • The drawing stuff is cool but the platforming is pretty unimaginative. That said, I was playing Super Mario World with it at the time so Mario probably made it look worse.
  • edited October 2007
    Has anybody played Drawn to Life yet? I need to know whether it's worth the $30.
    I purchased it for my daughter last week and I have played through a few levels.

The drawing part is "neat" but you have to zoom in real real real deep for it to be useful. At base resolution you can't draw crap without screwing it up.

Think of it as a side scroller where you can customise your character and accessories.

"Oh mans, you need this snow shooter to get past this level. Click here to enter the editing screen. Now you can design your snow shooter."

If you have time AND talent you can make the game real awesome. If you are an average person you will just use the template and the paint bucket tool.

I would put it in the $20-$25 range.

You do know Toys'R'Us is doing a buy two video games get the third free sale this week?
    Post edited by HMTKSteve on