This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Keep your 4chan out of my FRC forums!

2»

Comments

• edited October 2007
    The hentai thread started as something funny, but quickly spiraled into the cesspool of the internet.
    Like this thread. *Looks at Trogdor42*

Although...I do liek mudkips.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • As a representative for 4chan and all of Anonymous I've been handed the authority to say 'No way, fags'
  • As a representative for 4chan and all of Anonymous I've been handed the authority to say 'No way, fags'
    Rules 1 and 2.
    Rules 1 and 2.
    I assume those rules 1 and 2 are from the same list of rules as the famous rule 34? Is there a list of all the rules somewhere?
    edited January 2008
    As a representative for 4chan and all of Anonymous I've been handed the authority to say 'No way, fags'
    Rules 1 and 2.
    I assume those rules 1 and 2 are from the same list of rules as the famous rule 34? Is there a list of all the rules somewhere?
    Rule 1: Do not speak about /b/.
    Rule 2: DO NOT SPEAK ABOUT /B/

And yes, they are from the same list. It is the list of supposed internet rules, and has been added upon a lot. It's basically just a list of memes. And there are some images of the list (one having more points than the other) out there. Don't think I have one though.

EDIT: Oh wow... I actually have one of them. I just amazed myself:

I don't know till where the original list goes though. I thought till Rule 34, but then again, "Needs more Desu. No exceptions." is all the way at 50. So yeah. Have fun Scott.
    Post edited by ... on
  • Damn, that rules list was disappointing.
  • I have learned more and better rules just by listening to Geeknights. For example: "If anything can be drawn on the internet, penises will pop up immediately"
    You actually expected something awesome!?
    There were originally just rules 1, 2, and 34.
  • Rules 1 and 2.
    Rules 1 and 2 only apply for raids newfag.
  • I have a question.

WTF IS DESU?
  • I typed desu into google, and this is the first result I found.
  • ... V.v I should have done that myself earlier... but yes. Thank you. Explains a lot.
  • My god, I hate most of the internet...
  • edited January 2008
    My god, I hate most of the internet...
    You should be happy that Australia is trying to censor the Sibelius Monument.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • My god, I hate most of the internet...
    The feeling is mutual, I'm sure.
  • I have learned more and better rules just by listening to Geeknights. For example: "If anything can be drawn on the internet, penises will pop up immediately"
    That could easily become a show unto itself (hint, hint).

So where does that one fit into the "GeekNight Internet Rules"?