This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Favortie street fighter character.

edited October 2007 in Everything Else
My favortie street fighter characters are Cammy and Vega, I love playing with them, not to mention their character designs rock.

What are your favorite SF characters and why?

Comments

• edited October 2007
    My favorite is E. Honda.

THOUSAND HAND SLAP!
    Post edited by Railith on
  • All the Street Fighter characters are sort of equal to me. I kind of like all of them, but don't super like any of them. Maybe M.Bison or Dee Jay because I play as them more often.
  • Chun Li for me. My reasons why? Probably because she's the first one I picked when I played Street Fighter for the first time. Plus I memorized some of her moves.
  • Mud kieps! Oh, wait...
  • Ryu and Ken are always my go to guys, but I always enjoyed playing with Fei Long.
  • Chun Li for me. My reasons why? Probably because she's the first one I picked when I played Street Fighter for the first time. Plus I memorized some of her moves.

...And she happens to be the most popular character.
  • I always liked to use Vega even though I was horrible with him . . . but then again, I sucked at fighters in general. >_<
  • edited October 2007
    I was obssesed with them when I was younger.

Arcade Mortal Kombat two, how I miss thee.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • edited October 2007
    Chun Li for me. My reasons why? Probably because she's the first one I picked when I played Street Fighter for the first time. Plus I memorized some of her moves.

Really? Around my parts it always Ken and Ryu. That's all I see people play with mostly. I'm the only one I know who plays as Chun Li and have been playing with her since I was a kid.

Arcade Mortal Combat two, how I miss thee.

Hell to yeah, Wired. *thumbs up*
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Sagat.

TIGER!!!!
  • I know it's a cop out but my favourite Street Fighter character was Akuma.
    The first Street Fighter character I ever played for a long time was Vega (Spanish ninja? How can you go wrong?)
  • I like Gouki (Akuma) from the alpha series, because I love his cheap raging dragon move. :D
    Really? Around my parts it always Ken and Ryu. That's all I see people play with mostly. I'm the only one I know who plays as Chun Li and have been playing with her since I was a kid.When I was a kid I moved every year or two and all the arcades I went to that had street Fighters there was always some Chun Li action.

Arcade Mortal Combat two, how I miss thee.
    Hell to yeah, Wired. *thumbs up*I  would build an arcade machine just to play that game, hundreds of dollars in quaters went into me playing against friends.

• Cammy and Dan. I have no idea why.
  • Cammy and Dan. I have no idea why.

Cammy users unite!
  • Chun Li was always my favorite, too. Back in the day she was the only female Street Fighter character; being an eight year old girl, it was kind of inevitable that I would choose her. Despite that initial superficial choice, though, her moves and style were pretty badass. You can't go wrong with Vega, either. Oh Street Fighter, you are definitely responsible for my crazy love of fighting games.
  • being an eight year old girl
    Whoa! You're a girl!
    Oh Street Fighter, you are definitely responsible for my crazy love of fighting games.
    Hell to the yeah, Uglyfred.
  • edited October 2007
    being an eight year old girl
    Whoa! You're a girl!
    Liar. There are no girls on the internet.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • edited October 2007
    being an eight year old girl
    Whoa! You're a girl!
    Liar. There are no girls on the internet.
    Don't make us go Chun Li on you, Sail! LOL
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Yah. Chun Li has to be my favorite, simply because she was the first girl character. Like Uglyfred said, girls usually play girl characters.
    Unless they suck. *coughZeldacough*
  • Chun Li for me too. Mostly because she was the pretty one.
  • There was a short period of time where I played exclusively with Chun Li, but then I rediscovered Vega and Cammy.
  • Vega for me, but I always sucked at SF2.
  • I'm a Ken user for the most part... but as a kid who totally sucked, I went with Blanka cause he just looked cool.
  • edited October 2007
    Blanka looked cool, so he was my first favorite.

Once I figured out how to do moves and combos, Ryu matched my play style the best.

When Alpha hit the streets, Sakura became my favorite because she was cute and played kinda like Ryu. At the time I hadn't yet overexposed to the super-tuff high school girl trope.
    Post edited by J.Sharp on