This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

World of Warcraft in court

edited October 2007 in Video Games
One of my jobs is at a CVS Pharmacy. In this CVS we have a tv where everyone tends to watch crappy network court shows while on break. So on Monday this was the case, they were watching Judge Judy, and the two people airing there problems to the world were an ex-couple who'd lived together. The female had an inheritance she used to pay rent for both because the guy had no job. Between them they had no extra money though. So the guy spent all his time playing World of Warcraft. He told the judge this and she was completely lost. He had to say the name 3 times and she finally gave up trying to understand what it was.

I found that pretty amusing for two reason. One the guy had no job and spent all his time playing WoW instead of well finding a job or at least spending some time with the girlfriend he was living with, both admitted they spent no time together. And the fact that a Judge once again proved to be ignorant to technology, tv judge or not.

Comments

• I hope there's a you tube video of this.
  • World of Warcraft sounds funny with judge Judy's voice. Thanks,Doub!
  • You kidding? What kind of people haven't heard of WoW? ...Didn't they ever watch that South Park episode??!

....Please, dear god, let my friend never see this. She despises, absolutely freaking -despises- WoW, and will use any reason against it. She's not happy that I'm planning on buying it after December...
  • . She's not happy that I'm planning on buying it after December...
    Don't bother, it sucks your life away until you have no free time and you find yourself sitting at the pc for hours just standing round in some city doing pointless things between raids, which is the only fun part of the game.
  • I do that anyway. Just with RPs. ... *shrugs*