This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Ubuntu has Wobbly Windows!

Comments

• edited November 2007
    Honestly, I don't know how to respond. I could quote GIR or something, but... I dunno.

Yay Compiz, I guess? Well, cute video, anyway.
    Post edited by ProfPangloss on
  • Rather than waisting time doing wobbly windows and 3d desktops, why not try to make stuff work as it should? all the time wasted in making it look "pretty" could have gone into developing something actually useful.
  • I'm glad that they dedicated a release to eye-candy, because there are a fair number of people who would make the switch to Ubuntu for something as trivial as this. Now that they've gotten this out of the way, they'll dedicate their time to hardware compatibility, image processing, and other worthwhile ventures.
  • Awesome video! Really really hilarious. Anyways, yes, Ubuntu made it easier to activate them wobbly windows.

Thaed, the podcaster of Friday Night Party Line and Over 40 Gamer, where he always sounds calm and amused now saying "Wobbly windows" in a slightly childlike manner, hilarious.
  • edited November 2007
    Wow. Thaed got my lulz. Wobbly windows! Plus there's jello in the window.

Should I be scared at the fact I can be easily amused? LOL
    Post edited by Viga on
  • No, I lol'd too. Or maybe I should be scared as well...

wobbly windows!