This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Moo: An Epic Flash Cartoon

edited November 2007 in Everything Else

Comments

• Cyriak is a nutbag
    Sums up all I have to say. Insane, not that epic, seen better and it's got too much stuff which makes my brain scream "Not flash worthy material!". It's just tasteless imo, and the music isn't helping at all.
  • What was that thing that I just saw? That was madness!
  • I love weebls stuff, and I've always wondered how the world would meet it's doom.
  • I love weebls stuff, and I've always wondered how the world would meet it's doom.
    That's not weebls stuf. Hosted/sponsored I guess. When I saw the preloader I thought "Yeah! Weebl!" then the vid... Blech.
  • He often posts flashes that his friends made. About 40% of the non-"Weebl and Bob" stuff was not made by him.
  • He often posts flashes that his friends made. About 40% of the non-"Weebl and Bob" stuff was not made by him.
    Aye, Weebl's stuff is awesome though, the other 40% is mostly garbage imo.
  • WTF. I don't know what to say about this but that. Frickin' cows.
  • edited November 2007
    I love weebls stuff, and I've always wondered how the world would meet it's doom.That's not weebls stuf. Hosted/sponsored I guess. When I saw the preloader I thought "Yeah! Weebl!" then the vid... Blech.
    I meant the site, not weebl's stuff in particular.

meh meh meh?

Kenya believe it.
    Post edited by xenomouse on