This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Three more Pokemon to go!

edited November 2007 in Video Games
I am down to needing three more Pokemon to complete my PokeDex. I need:

Pupitar
Crawdaunt

I am leveling up a Corphish into a Crawdaunt and a Larvitar into Pupitar but what is Pokemon #475? (I am at work so don't say Google/look on Serebii).

Comments

• 475 according to Serebii = Kirlia + Dawn Stone = Gellade
  • 475 according to Serebii = Kirlia + Dawn Stone = Gellade
    That sounds about right. I think it has to be a male Kirlia. I thought I had that one already... Oh well, by the end of the day today my Pokedex should be complete!

Oh yes, if anyone needs/wants a Jirachi I will be giving them away in a few weeks.
  • Oh mans! Congratulations!
  • edited November 2007
    I have a Lvl. 52 Japanese Crawdaunt (female) if you want to trade for something cool.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • It is now complete!

I earned a star and a new color for my trainer card. Dawn and Prof Oak congratulate you and the game director in the hotel gives you a certificate. I saved the game prior to talking to them so I can snap a photo of the certificate when I get home.
  • It is now complete!
    Congratulations! Never heard about anyone completing their pokédex.
  • I wonder how much a cartridge of pokemon with a complete pokedex would sell for...
    For the record Steve, how many are in it this time?
  • For the record Steve, how many are in it this time?
    493, I think.
  • I'll be keeping an eye out for those Jirachi. Chances are I'll miss them completely or won't be able to get on at the right time but it's worth a try... I certainly don't want to have to buy a Gamecube and Pokemon Channel to get one. :|
  • edited November 2007
    There are 490 legal Pokemon in the US right now. There are three more event Pokemon but only the first one has been unlocked in Japan.

I could get the three illegal Pokemon via trades but I don't roll like that.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • I am really close to getting my Pokedex filled, can anyone help me with this?
    I still need a Mewtwo, Mew, the Johto starters (Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile), Luiga, Ho-oh, Celebi, Mudkip, Lotad, Saybleye, Latias, and Kyogre
  • Mudkip
    Really? You don't have mudkip?
  • Really? You don't have mudkip?
    Nope, don't have a Mudkip. I have never actually had one. I had a Torchic and a Treeko, but never a Mudkip.
  • The final Pokemon event is coming up Arceus at Toys-R-Us. If you don't have a Mudkip now you can likely get one there.
  • I can help you on most of those accounts, Li- I have all of those but Mew, Ho-Oh, and Celebi.
  • I can help you on most of those accounts, Li- I have all of those but Mew, Ho-Oh, and Celebi.
    I'm still getting used to using the GTS trading, can you leave a Pokemon for someone or does it just get left there for everyone? My friend code is 3609 7202 9774 if you need it.
  • There are about 50 usable Pokemans out of the 493. I've never tried to catch them all.
  • There are about 50 usable Pokemans out of the 493. I've never tried to catch them all.
    There are definitely more than 50 usable ones, and the only reason I'm trying to catch them all is because I don't have anything else to play on my DS at the moment.
  • I recommend taking a walk in the tall grass. You know, outdoors.
    Almost every time I've walked outside in the tall grass, I immediately had an encounter with an ekans. Sometimes friendly. Sometimes not.
    At one point I met a hedgehog, but it was neither blue nor particularly fast. This perplexed me to some degree.
  • Congrats, I've never quite completed it but I've gotten close.
  • I'm still getting used to using the GTS trading, can you leave a Pokemon for someone or does it just get left there for everyone? My friend code is 3609 7202 9774 if you need it.
    It goes up for everyone, and legendaries get snatched up rather quickly unless the person who put it up is asking for something that's impossible to get without cheating, like "Charizard, Level 10 or under." It'd be best if we both just got on Wi-Fi.

My code is 5241 3845 1678.
  • edited November 2009
    My code is 5241 3845 1678.
    Do I also need your name in the game? I can't find a place to just type in your Friend Code.

EDIT: Nevermind. Figured it out.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on