This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Carcassonne free for a short time on XBLA.

edited November 2007 in Board Games
I'll give this game a shot now that it's free. Here a link to all the info.

Carcassonne

Comments

• edited November 2007
    Oh crap I need to get a 360 now.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • Man, and the XBL account is currently inactive. I can't access the link here at work. Perhaps the offer will still be good this Friday, for when I gets my monies.
  • Man, and the XBL account is currently inactive. I can't access the link here at work. Perhaps the offer will still be good this Friday, for when I gets my monies.
    Firstly. Free means no need for monies. Secondly
    Carcassonne, an already released XBLA board game, will be available for free download between 12:01 a.m. PST on Nov. 15 and 11:59 p.m. PST on Nov. 16.
    AKA, prepare lad! (and ladies (pronounced lad-ies))
  • But don't your XBL account to be active to download? I really don't know that much about XBL, I use my bf's account. -_-
  • *raises shoulders and hands* I dunno. Nine no has an XBox 360... or PS3... or Wii ;-;
  • I'll just make a note to get it on Friday, that is if I have time to take a break from Mario Galaxy, which I'm going to pick up today! SQUEE!!

@Nineless

/comfort
  • D'OH! My wife bought Carcassonne yesterday.
  • That hurts. I'd e-mail someone about that and see if you can't get a code for another 800 point game.
  • Doing this stuff while my 360 is, ironically enough, out for repair (red ring of death)? Bad. At least I have the freebie points and the firmware update to look forward too.

Man, feels like just yesterday I headshotted my first 10-year-old n00b in Unreal Championship.
  • Doing this stuff while my 360 is, ironically enough, out for repair (red ring of death)? Bad. At least I have the freebie points and the firmware update to look forward too.

Man, feels like just yesterday I headshotted my first 10-year-old n00b in Unreal Championship.
    You could try and ask support for a free Carcassonne. I mean, you are missing out on this deal because the 360 they sold you is malfunctioning and thus you cannot participate in this advertisement stunt even though you want too.