This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Obscure References to Stump the Forum

Comments

• Seaweed, it comes from the sea.
    IN THE NAME OF THE FUCKING KING!!! : A MOTHER FUCKING DUNGEON SIEGE TALE
    Congratulations, you have successfully renamed that movie.
  • "SO LONG, SKORPEX!"
    Perry Bible Fellowship. Specifically, the one with GUNTRON.
    You got it! Congrats!
  • "Calm down - just tell us what you want, and we'll try to make it happen!"

"I DESIRE NOTHING! HAHAHAHAA!"
  • edited April 2011
    "Calm down - just tell us what you want, and we'll try to make it happen!"

"I DESIRE NOTHING! HAHAHAHAA!"
    I hate it when the Dhali Lama takes hostages.

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cerial ftmfw.
    Post edited by Neito on
  • "And the Bees have Lasers"
    Nothing from the Simpsons can be considered obscure until the generation that grew up watching it is dead.
  • Thats not from the Simpsons.
    The only thing I can associate with this is: "Did you say Ro-bees?"
  • edited April 2011
    "There was the sound of a marshmallow dropping gently onto a plate, and the world in front of them went white."
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • His Greatness the King Pteppicymon XXVIII, Lord of the Heavens, Charioteer of the Wagon of the Sun, Steersman of the Barque of the Sun, Guardian of the Secret Knowledge, Lord of the Horizon, Keeper of the Way, the Flail of Mercy, the High Born One, the Never Dying King.
  • I like a scotch that is old enough to order it's own scotch.
  • His Greatness the King Pteppicymon XXVIII, Lord of the Heavens, Charioteer of the Wagon of the Sun, Steersman of the Barque of the Sun, Guardian of the Secret Knowledge, Lord of the Horizon, Keeper of the Way, the Flail of Mercy, the High Born One, the Never Dying King.
    The Discworld book Pyramids. So good.
  • "Bees. My God."
  • "We've talked about it for a long time, it's come up again and again, and we...uh...finally did it!"
  • "Bees. My God."
    That would be from Amazons Attack. The shame I feel from knowing that comic runs deep.
  • I like a scotch that is old enough to order it's own scotch.
    Robin, from How I Met Your Mother.
  • "How long do you intend to stay here?"
    "I don't know."
    "Are you ever coming home?"
    "Maybe not."
    "You're joking."
    "No."
    "Well, I wanna die."
  • "And then the silly prince chopped up her body into little pieces, and fed it to the duck. Isn't that prince silly?"
  • "We've talked about it for a long time, it's come up again and again, and we...uh...finally did it!"
    I am far too lazy to look through the archives, considering that episode's at least two years old.
  • edited April 2011
    "I teach you the Superman. Man is something that should be overcome. What have you done to overcome him? All creatures hitherto have created something beyond themselves, and do you want to be the ebb of this great tide, and return to the animals rather than overcoming man? What is the ape to man? A laughing-stock or a painful embarrassment. And so shall man be to the Superman, a laughing-stock or a painful embarrassment"
    Post edited by progSHELL on
  • I am far too lazy to look through the archives, considering that episode's at least two years old.
    Good enough!
  • I am far too lazy to look through the archives, considering that episode's at least two years old.
    Good enough!
    To be specific, it's the episode where Rym and Scott got office chairs.
    Good enough!
    To be specific, it's the episode where Rym and Scott got office chairs.
    Narrowing it down to Rym and Scott, but getting the particular two-year-or-more old episode, I'm now quite impressed.
  • Character 1: Would you stop this foolishness!
    Character 2: What kind of foolishness would you like to see?
    Character 1: GET OUT!
  • edited May 2011
    Character 1: Would you stop this foolishness!
    Character 2: What kind of foolishness would you like to see?
    Character 1: GET OUT!
    MuppetVision 3D. The main show I think, not the pre-show (which is of equal excellence).

Edit: No wait, I think it's the pre-show. Now my mind is in a hamster wheel.
    Post edited by jtvh on
  • Edit: No wait, I think it's the pre-show. Now my mind is in a hamster wheel.
    It is, in fact, the pre-show.
    The main show I think, not the pre-show (which is of equal excellence).
    I actually think the pre-show is better than the main show.
  • I actually think the pre-show is better than the main show.
    Definitely a point on which reasonable people can differ. If I don't arrive near the start of the pre-show, I'll usually wait until it loops so I can see the full thing. Gotta see the construction crew hanging the Kodak sign.
  • Definitely a point on which reasonable people can differ. If I don't arrive near the start of the pre-show, I'll usually wait until it loops so I can see the full thing. Gotta see the construction crew hanging the Kodak sign.
    Rizzo (dressed as Mickey Mouse): Hi there! Welcome to my park!
    Sam: That is not a mouse, that is a rat!
    Rizzo: They're tourists! How would they know?
  • Definitely a point on which reasonable people can differ. If I don't arrive near the start of the pre-show, I'll usually wait until it loops so I can see the full thing. Gotta see the construction crew hanging the Kodak sign.
    Rizzo (dressed as Mickey Mouse): Hi there! Welcome to my park!
    Sam: That is not a mouse, that is a rat!
    Rizzo: They're tourists! How would they know?
    Dancer in tutu #1: "I'm Dorothy."
    Dancer in tutu #2: "I'm Delilah."
    Dancer in tutu #3: "I'm Max. Yeah, Debbie was sick, so the union sent me."
  • edited May 2011
    "I teach you the Superman. Man is something that should be overcome. What have you done to overcome him? All creatures hitherto have created something beyond themselves, and do you want to be the ebb of this great tide, and return to the animals rather than overcoming man? What is the ape to man? A laughing-stock or a painful embarrassment. And so shall man be to the Superman, a laughing-stock or a painful embarrassment"
    I'm thinking Man or Superman.

Edit: No, it's something Nietzche. But I don't know which one.
    Post edited by jtvh on