This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Grid Game

edited November 2007 in Video Games
The Grid Game.

My max is 1007.

Comments

• Funny game.
    I got to 1122.
  • Lucked out: 2372
    edited November 2007
    Tried it, few times, 347. Restarted the game, clicked once, 1353. Also, nice one Omnutia.

Edit: 1600
    Edit2: Yay! 3633!
    Post edited by ... on
  • I found that as you move along you will have rows of the things all facing in the same direction. Hit the right piece and you get a massive chain reaction like dominoes where it goes down two rows at once setting off the next two rows above/below.
  • I found that as you move along you will have rows of the things all facing in the same direction. Hit the right piece and you get a massive chain reaction like dominoes where it goes down two rows at once setting off the next two rows above/below.
    True, though the two rows depends on how it's laid out. I figured a way to create stairs by making all blocks point in one direction and then activating one of the blocks.

First you need to get all the blocks to be in the same position. *sigh*
  • 1904 on the first try.
  • 2222, first time, just clicked randomly.
  • Lucked out
    This is why this game is stupid. It has too many branching conditions occurring simultaneously to be a game of skill. It's really just randomness.
  • Lucked out
    This is why this game is stupid. It has too many branching conditions occurring simultaneously to be a game of skill. It's really just randomness.
    Randomness with cool sound effects.
  • Lucked out
    True, but it's fun. I've had several times where the chain was stalling, and I thought "Meh, over already" and then it exploded again. And the one sound that is played forms all sorts of tunes when played en masse. I've heard space invaders shoot a few times.