This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

A flash version of Super Smash Bros. that's actually just another bad thing that Sail posted.

edited November 2007 in Video Games

Comments

• It felt like I was fighting on ice the whole time.
  • Knuckles is broken.
  • edited November 2007
    Tried it.
    Shit sucks.
    The controls are horrible, there's only one attack and jump, not two attacks, as far as I can tell there's no guard, and the animation is choppy as hell.
    Post edited by Neito on
  • Tried it.
    Shit sucks.
    The controls are horrible, there's only one attack and jump, not two attacks, as far as I can tell there's no guard, and the animation is choppy as hell.
    And you can barely tell if you're dealing damage or getting damage. And yes, you move on ice, even in the air. It's not that hard to reset speed back to zero in action script, sheesh. And there are 2 attacks, one just hitting attack, and the other is moving in a direction + attack. Also, you can just hold jump and do a double jump that way.

Idea, 8. Implementation, 2.
  • edited November 2007
    Hmm. I only tried Link and Megaman, and my experience was fine.

Uhh, there are four attacks. An Up, Down, Side, and Normal.

But whatever, I had fun with it =P
    Post edited by Sail on
  • This game is ass. I picked Mega Man, and he started running to the left uncontrollably as soon as I entered an actual battle. I won the first battle by sheer accident because the AI-controlled Sonic killed himself and fell down the hole faster than I did. I wouldn't even call this game bad, it's just not done. Playing it is like trying to drive a car without tires.
  • edited November 2007
    I don't understand. I just played through Classic mode with both Knuckles and Megaman and had absolutely no problems.

Fine. I'll let it go.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • What would the angry video game nerd say if he got his hands on this...
    "THIS IS AAAASSSSSSSSS!!!! it's worse than ass, it's a pigs ass smeared in with blended donkey shit! I'd rather cut off my fingers, deep fry them in boiling oil and eat them as fishsticks then play more of this game!" or something like that....
  • I played with Blade and pressing side + attack more than once in a row sent me flying off the screen to my death without exception. The fact that you take roughly 70% damage from each attack didn't help either.
  • HOW TO WIN:
    1. Pick Megaman
    2. Press O
    3. Repeat