This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Scott pwned by Scott!

edited November 2007 in Everything Else

Look at Scott cower to my awesome fake-nerf action!

Comments

• He's trying to protect his orifices.

Honey, that ship has sailed long ago.
  • I was gonna say something besides the fact that Scott is getting PWONED, but this picture is enough to hunt Scott along with the "Gay" thread :P
  • For the record, I'm not afraid of Nerf arrows, except in my eyes. Unlike most other people around, my eyes actually work properly. I don't need, and thus I don't have, shields in front of them, so I need to use my hands. I do wear sunglasses outside in the summer, though. Your choices are to either see a stupid picture of me covering my eyes with my hands or a stupid picture of me wearing sunglasses inside at night.
  • You have an eye on the side of your head?
  • You have an eye on the side of your head?
    No, my hand is just big. I can't cover my eye with it without covering some other part of my head.
  • OMG! Scott be killing Scott! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Does that mean Geeknights will feature a different Scott tonight? o.o

Sorry for the 1337/chat-speak.
  • I bet he screamed like a girl.
    Like in Clown Pistols? ^_~
    Like inClown Pistols? ^_~
    That was Rym who screamed in the clown pistol thing.
  • Oh, I thought they both screamed. =/ Hmm..I'll have to re listen to that episode.
  • Awesome.

For some reason, it looks like Scott got a haircut.
  • I'm pretty sure it's possible to cover both eyes with one hand.  Perfect timing to whoever took that picture, by the way.
  • That would be me. I'm awesome.
  • Well I have a new wallpaper now.
  • That would be me. I'm awesome.
    Accepted ego-action.

@ Viga, welcome back! And Bitcomet o.O
  • @Viga - I is on your computerz, lookin' at your desktop. XD

Who votes for getting Scott some reading glasses? Just so he can fit in. =3
  • edited November 2007
    Geez, you must have one really small resolution, have a really tiny monitor, or that background is just really fuzzy. Because that pic is way too tiny to work as a background on any normal computer =P
    Post edited by Sail on