This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Mr. T says: play WoW, foo!

edited November 2007 in Video Games
We've got Mr. T and Shat. Game over, punks.

Comments

• Ohhhh, that "Shat", I totally thought of something else when read that.

Interesting videos, I personally like the Mr. T one best.
  • NOOOO!! Mr. T!
    This video makes me wanna cry.
  • Mr. T received gold chains in exchange for his WoW pimpage. If you receive real gold chains for playing WoW, then I fully condone that activity.
  • Mr. T received gold chains in exchange for his WoW pimpage. If you receive real gold chains for playing WoW, then I fully condone that activity.
    Getting a gold chain for playing WoW ? wouldn't that be on par with an achievement? ;)
    Getting a gold chain for playing WoW ? wouldn't that be on par with an achievement? ;)
    No, because a gold chain is worth something. If it was a picture of a gold chain on the screen, then yes you would be correct.
  • Mr. T = win. Even if he plays WoW.
  • I pity the fool who wastes 5 hours a day getting to level 70.
  • edited November 2007
    First name: Mr.
    Middle name: Waste 500 hours of my life getting to level 70.
    Last name: T.

I love that SFX keyring. :)
    Post edited by dutopia on
  • I think I liked Shat's more, however, they are both quality.
  • I never would've guessed that William Shatner would play as a Tauren.
  • They're both pretty funny.
  • I wonder if they -actually- play. And what the hell did Mr T call his dude? ><; *didn't understand that last word*
  • I wonder if they -actually- play. And what the hell did Mr T call his dude? ><; *didn't understand that last word*</p>
    Nightelf Mohawk (I think). Watched the other just now, it's nice too. Don't know the guy though o.o
  • Nightelf Mohawk (I think). Watched the other just now, it's nice too. Don't know the guy though o.o
    Wait, which one don't you know? If it's Shatner, you lose your Geek Card.
  • Wait, which one don't you know? If it's Shatner, you lose your Geek Card.
    My god, Spock! I. Believe. He. Doesn't. KnowwhoShatneris!
  • I'm loving the Shatner one, mostly because I <3 shammies! ^_^
  • Wait, which one don't you know? If it's Shatner, you lose your Geek Card.
    Shatner. I'm no Sci-fi Geek. And I get to keep my Geek Card due to Sci-fi not being huge here in the Netherlands, it has a slightly larger fanbase then anime I guess, but nothing major. And my Geek Card is for technology, gadgets, games and anime. No Sci-fi. Or books. Then again, Dutch writers suck, all of it is drama. I love English books though. They write about more then just drama.
  • Shatner. I'm no Sci-fi Geek. And I get to keep my Geek Card due to Sci-fi not being huge here in the Netherlands, it has a slightly larger fanbase then anime I guess, but nothing major. And my Geek Card is for technology, gadgets, games and anime. No Sci-fi. Or books. Then again, Dutch writers suck, all of it is drama. I love English books though. They write about more then just drama.
    He's Captain Kirk from Star Trek TOS. You fail. Hard.
  • I am in no way endorsing this candidate, but here is another actor with legendary geek status doing a commercial:

• He's Captain Kirk from Star Trek TOS. You fail. Hard.
    Star Trek TOS? Never heard of that one. The only Sci-fi series we've got here on TV is Star Trek The Next Generation and Stargate.

@ Jason, that's a fun commercial, one can take it in both directions. It being positive talk about Mike Huckabee, or self-mocking. Only the geeky people will see the positive talk for Chuck Norris really does have a fist under his beard! Non-geeks probably won't know that and thus think that both are making false claims about each other.
  • Star Trek TOS? Never heard of that one. The only Sci-fi series we've got here on TV is Star Trek The Next Generation and Stargate.
    Oy... It's Star Trek the original series. I hate Star Trek, and I don't watch TV, but even I know that.
  • Star Trek TOS? Never heard of that one. The only Sci-fi series we've got here on TV is Star Trek The Next Generation and Stargate.Oy... It's Star Trek the original series. I hate Star Trek, and I don't watch TV, but even I know that.
    Agreed. The fact that you live in the Netherlands is no excuse for your lack of knowledge. I live there (here?) too and I know who he is.
    In other news, at the gameplay (event) I got me some WOW tradingcards! FREEEE!!!
  • @Jason's vid - CHUCK NORRIS GO GO GO GO!

Is that Mike Huckabee an actual person? Like, did he use that commercial for real? O.O
  • That Mike Huckabee commercial ruled. So did those WOW ones.
  • Hrm, the TOS problem lies in me not using (or seeing use in) the abbreviation TOS for The Original Series. I just use it's name, Star Trek. Any other version of Star Trek, or any other multi-series media, has a sub-name, like The Next Generation. Which becomes, Star Trek: TNG. Colon depends on preference. And, just like Scott, I don't like Sci-fi that much, never saw Star Trek, only saw a few random episodes when there was nothing on TV of Star Trek: TNG and it's too darned hard for me to remember the names of the actors. I can recognize them if I've seen them in action, and I can associate the characters they've done depending on how interested I am in the TV series. I like the A-team, so I recognize Mr. T. Though I also know his name since it's short, simple and unusual. And I like the A-team.
    For the record, I can't remember any of the other actors from the A-team, Murdock is played by something Dwight... or something like that. He also played in Star Trek, no? (This info taken from TV series Jensen where Jensen invites guests (old Face and old Murdock where there a month or two back, awesome episode) and talks to them.)

And Bronzdragon is also Dutch. o.O

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • edited November 2007
    Murdock is played by something Dwight... or something like that. He also played in Star Trek, no?
    Yes, he was Reginald Barclay, the nervous and anti-social resident genius on the Enterprise NCC-1701D in TNG (and reprised the role in a few Voyager episodes).
    Post edited by Jason on