This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Kara no Kyoukai

edited December 2007 in Anime
Today is the day that the first of seven movies based on Nasu Kinoko's pre-TYPE-MOON novel Kara no Kyoukai deubt. A third trailer for the movie has recently been released in addition to the first two. The animation is being done by ufotable.

This will be awesome.

Comments

• Hmmm... I liked Tsukihime (The VN. Haven't seen the anime yet). This could be good.
    I've been meaning to get around to that book for a while, too. I know it's on Baka-Tsuki with the Haruhi novels...
  • Someone on IRC showed me that third trailer yesterday. Looked nice. @ Neito, Baka-Tsuki? Isn't that a manga tracker or something?
  • edited December 2007
    Someone on IRC showed me that third trailer yesterday. Looked nice. @ Neito, Baka-Tsuki? Isn't that a manga tracker or something?
    He's referring to their wiki. They've also translated the first nine books of Haruhi, three books of Zero no Tsukaima, and a few chapters of Fate/Zero.

This will likely be the best TYPE-MOON adaption yet since basing it on a novel as to opposed to a game with multiple routes will avoid the pitfalls of mixing routes and messing up the story (though the Tsukihime manga is pretty great nonetheless.)
    Post edited by Reimu on
  • @ Neito, Baka-Tsuki? Isn't that a manga tracker or something?
    No, you're thinking of Anime-Suki. This is Baka-Tsuki.
  • Hivemind.
  • edited May 2008
    I never did update this topic.

The first three dvds are now available for preorder and are being released on 5/21, 6/25, and 7/23 respectively (I've got mine in already.)
    Expect a fansub possibly by the end of this month.

The DVD trailer:
    Post edited by Reimu on